Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching an ancient (it's about as old as I am) police show called the gentle touch on talking pictures TV and an arty type girl just mentioned William Morris curtains! I was like all 😮 to my partner!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack Monroe and the mystery of the vanishing crow's feet. She wasn't lying about the snaggle tooth at least. Do we have a list of things about Jack that actually turned out to be true because I think this is our first hit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
If she had a load of teeth pulled as a kid, why do they still look like the East End during the Blitz?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm watching an ancient (it's about as old as I am) police show called the gentle touch on talking pictures TV and an arty type girl just mentioned William Morris curtains! I was like all 😮 to my partner!
He must be sick as a chip of you tonight like

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what portrait mode does Jack.

It doesn't: whiten teeth, whiten eyes, make arms thinner, make eyes bigger, straighten teeth, enlarge lips, smooth the skin etc etc....

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ah! Gill Gascoigne one of my first crushes!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 297612
It’s ok not to do zoom calls every day when you don’t have to work for a living.
and not that she would know, sometimes keeping in contact, although tedious at times can really help mentally with remote working.

ETA: she has no idea how privileged she is, does she?
It’s not ok to make people believe you’re in poverty when you’re are clearly not. It’s not ok to keep begging for cash when you’ve got Patreons getting sweet FA from the promises they’re subscribed to. It’s not ok to make your child eat poor quality/poor welfare meat whilst you’re having Ocado deliveries. It’s not ok to bleat about bills yet had a massive sum from Hellman’s plus be able to keep a bleeping FLOWER SUBSCRIPTION!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.