Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and on vine street! she's sooo witty! and also probably adding some kind of subliminal message that she's having happy family time with SB or, more likely, The Tory Fam cos it's past his bedtime 🤪
It’s a mating call to BFF Sarah Vine, text me babe pls pls pls xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]
Can you frauen und herren stop being so entertaining please.
I’ll be back working from home wef from Thursday and I’m so invested in Jack’s chaos - how will I get any work done!?
Been in the same position, completed it, mate! Now living off my patreons.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ill mum visited, knowing glances while passing on Tesco's finest, the prospect of spending Christmas alone if L doesn't dare to visit bc the thin pics did not work...the medals of dad standing near the radio...wow... sounds so...poetic...as always.

I hope her mum is not that ill but it is always part of a beggar's story to have an ill member of the family...?

Reactions: 16
Does she want to be, like, one of those generic blogger/influencer style people? You know the type, like slim, generally blonde, big eyed, whizz up spinach and bleeping orange juice or something every morning, pose in leisure wear, quite posh, 'yummy mummy' (ugh HATE that term but you get the picture) style?

I feel a bit mean reducing someone's persona to a stereotype, and I'm sure away from SM they're all individual, lovely people, but it does seem like there's a 'type' that appeals to certain demographics. It's an act, and I'm not throwing shade at the people concerned, like do what works, obvs.

Sorry, but that's not Jack! And for once I don't even mean that as a criticism. Individuality sometimes seems quite rare in those spheres and the fact that she's different from the rest is actually a point in her favour.

It reminds me how much she had going for her before she turned out to be an utter fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For the fraus that don’t know, that growth is meant to be solid 😱 Personally don’t agree with playing with demons or bacteria and yet here we are

994EF9BC-9949-4DC1-B896-841EB16813A0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Of all the things I want her to get called out for, and there’s a big list, right? Very near the top would be her doctoring photos of herself to look thinner. And she does it badly!
For someone with her size platform, it should be illegal and taken down.
It's super crappy behaviour. I hope someone with influence calls her out on that and anything designed to trigger vulnerable people, for example her alcohol discussions also.

Cutting a long story short, I was quite poorly with anorexia a few years ago, and got suckered into that horrible Instagram 'recovery community' which actually just consisted of unwell people competing against each other and becoming even more unwell. EDs are often (but not always) unintentionally competitive and seeing someone thinner/sicker/whatever than you can cause you to double down on your behaviour. Jack is as triggering as duck. I find anything she posts that seems to allude to ED behaviour quite tricky, and I'm in a pretty good place these days. It'll be doing harm to those who really are vulnerable and Jack KNOWS it because people on here have called her out on it before.

Media, social media, whatever else could do with being one hell of a lot more honest. Way for making people insecure and unhappy, Jack.

Like I honestly just think at this point that she has no cares whatever about anyone who isn't her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
nah the bleeping cheek of her!! Was celery, Edinburgh essential travel?! We’ve all had it hard and we’ve all found reprieve in our own ways however we can, when she travelled it was alright under current guidelines (but imo not in the spirit of the law really as Scotland were clamped down?), but take the pebble out your own eye before the Boulder of your brother’s blah blah blah. Cheeky cow I’m glad I told her she was cheeky on thread 31 uno!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.