Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still on an Incy/Grunka so apologies but one of my friends is giving me real Cack vibes whilst showing me her primark “haul” (boak) from today:

3ADD7C6C-9869-475B-A322-C52DE758BB43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think she’s tried to do something to her nails? There’s a perfect photoshop circle.
427ADFFE-7DD9-4F77-9827-999FCDEA25B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Apart from Jack, has anyone ever made a crumble with lard?

The thought makes me dry heave 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she keeps replying "good lighting, moisturiser and portrait mode" is the absolute height of cringe. It's that usual Jack tactic of not directly saying it's been modified, but not completely ruling it out so she can say she never denied it when called out. The thing is, portrait mode is renowned for giving a bloody awful pic because it gives a high definition look at every single pore and hair on your face. She has a filter on that's cancelling out every line on her face and it's devastatingly obvious. Jack, this is so embarrassing!
I have got an acquaintance, who I still follow on fb for entertainment reasons, who facetunes herself so much she looks as if she was wearing a plastic mask from a horror film. If asked why she looks so young, her reply is usually sth to do with following a vegan diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Scaremongering about the shopping didn't get get the hit she wanted so now she's scaremongering people about being alone at Christmas. Nice one Jack, like people aren't depressed enough as it is. How many bubbles are allowed at the moment in the UK since she had one with her weekend visitor and now with her parents, and also I'm assuming with her son's dad and family?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve turned into the sort of person who takes time out of their day to look up Southend milk deliveries and compares their prices to Asda, and it’s all thanks to you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Scaremongering about the shopping didn't get get the hit she wanted so now she's scaremongering people about being alone at Christmas. Nice one Jack, like people aren't depressed enough as it is. How many bubbles are allowed at the moment in the UK since she had one with her weekend visitor and now with her parents, and also I'm assuming with her son's dad and family?
Only one bubble is allowed (child’s other parent doesn’t count) and it cannot be changed 😬

Reactions: 20
If her Dad really DOES put medals on for the Queen's Speech then he's an even bigger prat than she is.

Honestly Jaxk, if you're reading here and you made that up I'd delete it rapidly. It makes him sound like a right tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve turned into the sort of person who takes time out of their day to look up Southend milk deliveries and compares their prices to Asda, and it’s all thanks to you lot.
And I for one, feel you are doing God's work!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you frauen und herren stop being so entertaining please.
I’ll be back working from home wef from Thursday and I’m so invested in Jack’s chaos - how will I get any work done!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.