Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jack, let's not take trips to the 'burgh, or twice in one day to Asda while you've got covid symptoms. Also weird to have your very ill mum round. Covid isn't just gonna become a threat on Thursday when the rules tighten again is it 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
After I gave birth (not nice, all in all), my placenta wasn’t thoroughly checked and a few days later I got seriously ill and passed that last bit of placenta tissue.

that picture of the scoby is giving me flashbacks.🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
daddy puts on medals for the queens speech?! what a bunch of Tories

eta Tesco finest cookies certainly don't come from a £20 asda shop

Screenshot_20201102-184250_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just checked the lockdown larder hashtag and her response to everything is curry

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's odd. I think my only phone is the same as her second phone (FANCY) and in portrait mode you get a really crisp image. Not a blurry double chin. That's the kind of thing you get when you badly Photoshop.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I ONLY HAVE EYEBALLS

• Haha
Reactions: 69
daddy puts on medals for the queens speech?! what a bunch of Tories

View attachment 297350
OMG that is bonkers 😂 medals on.... farkinell alright uncle Albert 😂

Also origins story: Christmas was sad, alone, no lightbulbs, freezing with her poor baby. She has contradicted herself on the ghosts of Christmas past previously, by saying she took her son round her mum’s for Christmas but.... all depends on the version, obvs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Her insistence that her youthful complexion is down to anything other than Facetune, drives me insane. I actually dislike her for it, as it's symptomatic of everything she stands for: lie after lie after lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She couldn’t just bask in the afterglow of lockdown larder, could she? She thrives on pity. I hope it goes without saying I wish her Mum all the best but why bring it up? You had a nice day, put your phone down and re-read the constant bum licking for attention, don’t put your family business out in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.