Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's in the clear financially? Well done patrons.
Well done Louisa! Or should I say, well done Jack? Looks like the emotional blackmail might have worked and now she's able to spend someone else's money on food - far preferable to spending her own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's had plenty of opportunity to promote or support these local businesses for the last 7 or so months. She just can't be bothered, yet she pretends she's all about helping people.
The much hoped for Asda partnership never came through ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So now she has money to burn, the focus has shifted from saving the world on a budget to saving local businesses in need, why can't she just go to the bleeping shop without it being some sort of heroic campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She put her name on it because a Frau mentioned how it wasn't specific to her 😂😂😂

Should we try and make her dance too?
Can we play this but with tins without a scrap of English script on them?
I have a very limited Polish shelf in a local shop with tins of nothing I can understand. bleeping great it is!
My other Indian/Asian can't read the label shop is in another county and we can't travel there at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
''Roll over and go back to sleep.....is blisssss'' - The Monroe company ethos, right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes Jack, I'm sure those ex market traders would enjoy nothing more than you mining their traumatic experiences for a line or two that would then serve as a jumping off point for a few thousand words of your own (vastly more important and worthy) exaggerated rehashing of your poverty origin story.

Lol.

''Roll over and go back to sleep.....is blisssss'' - The Monroe company ethos, right there.
Surely it's been almost a decade since she did a night shift? No Jack, ranting on twitter all night doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So she only spent £7.04 on the shop this last week? Amazing how when she doesn't document her shop her meals get surprisingly more "solid" looking, not as much slop. Also there's toffee apple for pudding!! That's like a seventh of her spend. I am so sick of her lying about everything.

Reactions: 45
Bag of lies again, contradicting herself...All of a sudden she has got control, if only in one area.. didn't she say batch cooking was impossible? And Jack is not able to handle money and her tone is getting smug again.
I dislike her. She had done more than the ASDA shop!! I bet she will come clear about it and it was just all an experiment while she ripped off ber fans, who will still not learn and keep on donating.

I thought I had read every post religiously but kosher salt gate must have slipped through...

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.