Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gall of saying some bigwigs have lost their jobs you know! Why cant her fans see exactly where her loyalties lie. Shes a social climber end of.

Also just been skimming the thread the past few days saw someone had posted recipes using " kosher" ingredients and had to nope out. duck off jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Been reading twitter and noticed Mackie has liked long Covid H's posts. They definitely read like Mackie herself has written them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if it was a full moon when she literally tore a radiator off the wall in the hospital while in labour? 🧐 (source: Instagram)
I sat on a storage heater ones and knocked it off a wall during a Christian youth club. I wasn't even heavy. It was just hanging off the wall..😂 still got a right bollocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoever mentioned on a previous thread that they think Jack's set some kind of auto tweet thing up for her recipes is definitely onto something. She's right on cue again today.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Been reading twitter and noticed Mackie has liked long Covid H's posts. They definitely read like Mackie herself has written them. A clever Frau @Flash123 pointed this out a couple of threads ago.
Can see what you mean but I did have a thorough look through her tweets and I don't actually think it's Jack. In one tweet she says 'My eyesight is more or less normal for a 67 year old. My husband is disabled & I'm his sole carer.' And there are lots of other personal tweets.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whoever mentioned on a previous thread that they think Jack's set some kind of auto tweet thing up for her recipes is definitely onto something. She's right on cue again today.
I thought that too but she's followed it up with an actual, non-automated tweet in reply to someone. I really don't understand why you would tweet (or auto tweet) a recipe at 7am on a Sunday, when it's going to get zero traffic, but I'm sure it's all part of some extremely well thought-through social media strategy. Or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought that too but she's followed it up with an actual, non-automated tweet in reply to someone. I really don't understand why you would tweet (or auto tweet) a recipe at 7am on a Sunday, when it's going to get zero traffic, but I'm sure it's all part of some extremely thought-through social media strategy. Or not.
Bizarre 🤷‍♀️ not even going to waste the brain power to try and figure out that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@lilamay Thank you. I only skimmed this morning (couldn't sleep, worries etc) so appreciate your insight. :love: I admit I only read a few and saw the use of fancy and jumped on it. Must go and make coffee and cram some cornflakes into my face....

And that banana bread looks nice.... 🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Fraus 👋

Our puppetry of Jack continues as she refused to go even a bit werewolf last night!

For once though, I'm glad. The news was terrifying enough without Mackie slinging her manic oar in. Thinking of you all right now but glad to have some light relief over in this lovely corner of the internet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Gratuitous excuse to post both the original video, and a quite magnificent live version of Carol still killing it with a beautiful orchestral accompaniment.

Denby in Your Hand - 1987 & 2019. No wigs were worn in the making of these videos, but come on Jackie, upload your version - you know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that an actual photo she put up ?I thought one of you was taking the piss.
Haha, oh the delights that await you. This is one of a series of wig shots that she wilfully, proudly even, posted online for likes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.