Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too but she's followed it up with an actual, non-automated tweet in reply to someone. I really don't understand why you would tweet (or auto tweet) a recipe at 7am on a Sunday, when it's going to get zero traffic, but I'm sure it's all part of some extremely well thought-through social media strategy. Or not.
Itโ€™s to convince us that she doesnโ€™t wake up at 11am as her Twitter history proves ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did we ever manage to triangulate how much she spent on wigs?

ETA: another victory for conspiracy wankers everywhere. 7am slop will be with us for a while

20201101_093934.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The recipe posts have been scheduled via HootSuite. If you click on the tweet it tells you whether it was posted by one of her two phones or automated.
20201101_084051.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jack: Schedules posts via Hootsuite

Also Jack: How do I remove ads from a video about BLM?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
10DCC453-043A-47C2-84A9-B355706E7B7B.jpeg

"this is my momeeent" she's been waiting for this second lockdown for weeks so she can bring back lockdown larder. and good job it's a nice short hashtag for people to type out ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She put her name on it because a Frau mentioned how it wasn't specific to her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Should we try and make her dance too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Photos helpful but not essential?

The majority of the questions were riffs on "I have a banana, can I eat it?" Why would you need a photo?

But maybe our friend will be able to finally get a response...

4_JS128526237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The recipe posts have been scheduled via HootSuite. If you click on the tweet it tells you whether it was posted by one of her two phones or automated. View attachment 295562
Well at least that answers the question of what her actual job is, apparently it's focusing on the fake character she has created across social media. Not bad, having tweets sent on your behalf whilst sleeping all morning, uber pro that she is. And that's 15 quid a month that seems easy to afford, or in other words an extra 2 quid a week of food for her and her son that seems to be better spent servicing her twitter addiction. Note, it's not a great deal of money and it's very unlikely that she would be struggling financially anyway, but with the stories that she herself spins, it is yet another contradiction.

What has she done with her tattoos in that photo?
They look almost painted on, due to the amount of 'altering' that she has done to the rest of it.

Reactions: 20
She put her name on it because a Frau mentioned how it wasn't specific to her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Should we try and make her dance too?
She's probably put her name in it as she couldn't trademark it as she wanted as didn't pay her fees ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just to say the spiced banana bread is the only thing I have made by Jack that actually worked! No peaches, no eyelid sausages, no slop, an actual edible bread! Praise the Lord. Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm lost on the Jewish thing and can't find the past posts - I guess it's something to do with Corbyn getting suspended?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.