Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack accusing Paul Hollywood of not 'properly' apologising when she can't ever be corrected about anything at all is a special kind of hypocrisy.

Best kept hidden inside one of her 20 pieces of Cotswold Co furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think that is her biggest problem she is bored and doesn't know how to get on without seeking gratitude on sm.

Who cares what he did years ago, he did it apologised and moved on. Why doesn't she just get a hobby learn to knit or get a colouring in book too keep her and busy and away from twitter, It might stop her making a tit of herself.

Authors and TV personalities she really picks her people to pile on...

It's really hasn't hampered his career she might want to say..... He is one of the faces of a popular TV show....
She needs to be sorting, packing, tidying

Reactions: 15
What on Earth? Why is she ragin’ about Paul Hollywood? I don’t particularly like the man, in fact he blocked me years ago on Twitter because I defended Ruby T. But...this is so bizarre? Also...gross.
I guess it’s to distract herself from facing up to the crappy human she is.

Reactions: 38
This twitter user is one of my favourites who have seen through Jack’s shite and, refreshingly, is not a massive fash but a normal and seemingly lovely person.

Absolute bleeping lol at her having a go at Paul Hollywood - are you kidding me? It’s just so obvious. Like we all know he’s one of those weird sports car gammons, just let him get on with it. And let’s face it, with her immersive poverty cosplay she’s not far behind such a distasteful costume.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She writes so evocatively about life as one of Britain's leading food writers. Skanky stinking mops and rodenty smells ..... Mmmm you can almost taste it.

Interesting that the person below making the observations about Ch4 and BBC prospects, is the same person vigorously defending her just 4 days ago. A successful conversion .... or another welcome case of 'the worm turns'? This is happening. Feel free to desquiggle if these names require redaction.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What on Earth? Why is she ragin’ about Paul Hollywood? I don’t particularly like the man, in fact he blocked me years ago on Twitter because I defended Ruby T. But...this is so bizarre? Also...gross.
#bekind

Longer now! But still not long enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saw this during the night. Apologies for odd screen print I was on a PC.
Accepting money from someone on UC, whilst at the same time "raging" about UC not being enough to live on. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. She should (but won't) be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 99
She is a bleeping disgrace. This is newsworthy material. Antipoverty campaigner disengeniusly taking money from low income families. Surely?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
A few years ago I read this quote. I have it written down in various places around the house.
On bits of card I use for bookmarks, you know the sort of thing.
I think Jack could do with it. Perhaps tattooed on the back of her hand. I think it will serve her better than Bukowski

"Someone once told me the definition of hell; on your last day on earth the person you could have become will meet the person you became."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm looking for this tweet and can't find it, don't know if it's been deleted or what but while I was looking for it I noticed that there's nothing coming up on the twitter search engine for 'thrifty shades of beige' - not a thing. Has Jack deleted her own tweets about it?
ETA Found this but can't see anything else ....

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 09.51.10.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She is a bleeping disgrace. This is newsworthy material. Antipoverty campaigner disengeniusly taking money from low income families. Surely?!
That tweet should be forwarded to The Guardian and request a comment from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Where was this posted? This is the kind of thing journalists need to see. 😡 we called it, thrifty shades of beige was destined to be a con, never to be mentioned again. How can she get away with it whilst “campaigning” in the loosest sense of the word for support for low income families?

SHE IS A bleeping CON

Can we start a hashtag?

#refundthemjackmonroe

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She's been to ASDA.

Now duck OFF.
I snorted and hooted!

I associate outdoors with pleasure, earth, space and peace. Thus, I didn't register that the morose drudgery of Jack's forays to Asda (if her mango oak back allows) are indeed partially outdoors. No, YOU duck off, THANKYOU very Matt much!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went looking out of interest and cannot find it, as there's an ocean of doggo pics. I doubt they are the only person who has DM'd her. It's almost as if it's a deflection tactic 🧐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.