Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
]

She's such a bleeping knob. Has it been multiple suicide attempts before? In potatoes🥔 I thought it was suggested just the one. She's hellishly triggering.
Yeah.. The MULTIPLE suicide attempts brought me up short there. In all her stories it's been the paracetamols on the kitchen floor one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It is sounding like borderline personality disorder here. If she was that unstable she wouldn't have her her son with her any more. Some people spend years on benefits. Did she go without shoes that fit , a coat in winter? . Items that cant be replaced as no money like a washing machine . Without a dentist etc. A few months is all she is talking about . 100 unopened bills! What rubbish. Rips my knitting!

Reactions: 38
And that was precisely her goal in posting those pictures. duck the starving children, poor little urchin Jack has bills to pay. Cough up cretins. She makes me physically sick.
And there it is, Ladies and Gentlemen. Share the blog posts, get the numbers up a couple of grand, and hit them with the “I am broke” bit. Who needs a real job, eh? Genuinely thinking of monetising my time in poverty. For one, my food is edible and my nails are clean and I have actual qualifications in cooking the stuff for folk to buy!

Jack. Stop spending. Move to a cheaper gaff. Sell sideboards and pizza ovens on eBay or FB marketplace. Move home if you have to. It’s better than the grift. You will sleep without pills. You and your kid will be warm.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
What happens if you ignore this amount of bills? There’s only a certain amount of services that exist, right - electric, gas, water, council tax, Internet, TV license, extra TV packages, credit cards, various insurances? So this pile would mean tens of bills from each. I know water supplies are never turned off but the other companies would likely withdraw their services - can’t imagine Jackie not ranting about that injustice on Twitter. At the least she’d be getting contacted through other means and asked to pay the amounts owed. She would exploit the hell out of this situation and blame her ADHD but not a peep from her? Almost like she’s... lying?!
She doesn't have insurance you fools, her ADH or autism make buying it impossible, how many times does she have to tell us (apologies, I can't remember which ailment it was that impacts in insurance buying)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It is sounding like borderline personality disorder here. If she was that unstable she wouldn't have her her son with her any more. Some people spend years on benefits. Did she go without shoes that fit , a coat in winter? . Items that cant be replaced as no money like a washing machine . Without a dentist etc. A few months is all she is talking about . 100 unopened bills! What rubbish. Rips my knitting!
My mum told me recently that her washing machine seal broke when we were kids and she got a bicycle puncture repair kit and repaired it with that because she literally had no money to buy a new one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Well the post tweet is embarrassing, does she expect anyone to believe that?

I sense her google search results are about to rocket.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
And that was precisely her goal in posting those pictures. duck the starving children, poor little urchin Jack has bills to pay. Cough up cretins. She makes me physically sick.
What a disgusting grifter she is. Poverty is getting one of it's brief stints in the news and her first thought is her tips jar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Short and sweet, it is all me,me,me. Shut up or actually go and help, local food bank etc, you are no MR deal with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
One of those envelopes is for a vanquis credit card, they're for people who struggle to get credit and they pay handsomly for it 39.9%interest
Oh used one to rebuild his credit rating, spent a few quid every month on it and paid it off in full, few months later he got accepted for a card with a much better rate and that one got cut up and put in the bin, bet jack hasn't done that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My mum told me recently that her washing machine seal broke when we were kids and she got a bicycle puncture repair kit and repaired it with that because she literally had no money to buy a new one.
I walked up to my sisters every other day (only 10 minutes away, to be fair), for 7 months, with my washing in tow, so I could save for a new one when I was on my arse with terrible credit and no other option. Also, washed stuff in the sink and wore things probably a day past their best (as well as pyjamas a lot on days off!). Not crying about it now though....it seems like another lifetime ago. Still, I haven’t got all the poverty diseases on top of SEVERE ADHD/SEVERE AUTISM, to constantly remind me. Or the enormous clutter of poor choices in spending now to haunt me of my bad choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.