Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she piling up what must be old correspondence like that? No one gets piles of bills like that FFS
It’s online nowadays especially some of them you get discounts for going paperless & you’re not currently in poverty Jack you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Early onset arthritis 😂 Jack you're not a child. It's being sat in a hospital waiting room whilst the elderly stare and blatantly say I was too young to be there and taking up their appointment time (like I had a choice) and I was younger than you are now. duck off and when you get there duck off some more. There's duck all wrong with you mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I triangulated the 3 visible PO Boxes.

Barclays Bank, Capitol One, and a debt collection agency

If she has credit card debts maybe she shouldn't have bought two Burberry jackets in one day just to get an "and then they all clapped" ending to a tit anecdote?

If she has credit card debts STOP BUYING SIDEBOARDS.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Hunger tears a hole out of the very middle of you that nothing, not even 11 billion Cotswolds pieces of huge furniture, 3 mobile phones, a Viv (RIP) dress, an Emin...can ever plug. Tip jar and Paetron are available if any of you want to try though (sad pixie face)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m obviously evil but I’m absolutely laughing my tits off that she’s used being poor for six months as an excuse for having no friends and getting dumped by multiple sugar mummies:
“Definitely can’t be my sparkling personality or elfin good looks so it must be the TRAUMA etched into my being from a LIFE IN POVERTY making me into an insufferable bleep”.

Narc cubed.

The picture of the bills is just utterly despicable, tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
What happens if you ignore this amount of bills? There’s only a certain amount of services that exist, right - electric, gas, water, council tax, Internet, TV license, extra TV packages, credit cards, various insurances? So this pile would mean tens of bills from each. I know water supplies are never turned off but the other companies would likely withdraw their services - can’t imagine Jackie not ranting about that injustice on Twitter. At the least she’d be getting contacted through other means and asked to pay the amounts owed. She would exploit the hell out of this situation and blame her ADHD but not a peep from her? Almost like she’s... lying?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
And that was precisely her goal in posting those pictures. duck the starving children, poor little urchin Jack has bills to pay. Cough up cretins. She makes me physically sick.
God, she really picks her moments to go on the beg, doesn’t she. duck the hungry kids, indeed. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Jack, when I was growing up it was the norm that people didn't have central heating, and we grew up in cold houses.

However I agree that poor housing is a scourge of people that privately rent, but you only lived in housing like that for a couple of years max (if it was ever that bad, I no longer believe anything you say you lying goblin).

And while I'm on one, please stop telling your followers to buy and rinse tins of stewed steak, it's bloody expensive stuff and half of it is gravy.

That's all. Now duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Early thread title suggestion from my last post...
Jack did someone steal your work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hunger tears a hole out of the very middle of you that nothing, not even 11 billion Cotswolds pieces of huge furniture, 3 mobile phones, a Viv (RIP) dress, an Emin...can ever plug. Tip jar and Paetron are available if any of you want to try though (sad pixie face)
She must be kicking herself that she posted a super-filtered touched up healthy-looking selfie earlier today. Normally in times like these she will drag out a thin, haggard selfie (also heavily shopped) for extra pity points. Missed a trick there, ey Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.