Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Southend is tier one.

But if wealthy LC is visiting maybe she would like to bail Jack out, or maybe she doesn't find it embarrassing the her ,(possible) duck buddy is begging from Pensioners and disabled followers who are on a low income.
Gives a different slant on the friends with benefits 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
don't imagine she will have a long career for decades to come
duck, can you imagine her still regurgitating her bullshit stories for thirty more years? god help us all, there’ll have to be a media take-down at some point..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She had to mention it was made of mango wood because it's the heaviest wood there is.

(I have just made that up btw)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
A cast iron and mango wood table? Sounds expensive.
Why wouldn’t you just say “I’ve hurt my back moving a table”? Why the extra detail?
IT‘S HEAVY!!! (i.e. at least 97kg) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck, can you imagine her still regurgitating her bullshit stories for thirty more years? god help us all, there’ll have to be a media take-down at some point..
See people like Nigella, Nadiya and Jamie know when to go away for part of the year, to develop their skills, have family life, quietly work on projects with the occasional tweet here or there to congratulate colleagues on things. They come out for a show or book release or whatever, are around for a bit of exposure and then they go again, so that when they have something to promote enough time has passed, they have new recipes or tips or experience, and they don't over-egg the exposure for people get sick of them. That's how their careers last decades, and will continue to do so. Jack however has released 6 books close together but goes round in circles every week or so, being so angry or so over the top on Twitter all the time. She never really disappears for half the year to work on a book or to develop skills to present a show properly. She's soon to exhaust public good will because she spills all her personal life and thoughts, and lies, and is very unprofessional. If she doesn't go away and work on herself she won't have anything new to give in the future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Yep. Mine too. And covid fucked my job down the shitter so that's what we are surviving on.
Not to make it about me but we are making do and most importantly, not eating slop and bollock bangers
If it is any help track and trace are recruiting countrywide, working from home, between £10-£15ph the supply laptop etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think that she thinks - How dare my followers do one over on me and my illness by saying they are worse than me. Everyone should be feeling sorry for me, not some cancer patient. It's utterly disgusting the way she doesn't show any empathy or concern for these followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sorry, I don't know how to squiggle, but there is some really interesting stuff on this person's timeline. As Bristolian Brenda said "You're joking, not another one?" If someone can post with squiggles, please feel free to report this one for removal. P.S. Is there an easy way to squiggle without faffing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The one that ended at either Southend United's training ground or Waitrose?
I assume they are in a bubble for whatever reason - back together or just as mates. As someone who lives on their own albeit with an idiot cat, I can totally understand the need for company. But for the sake of your taste buds bubble with someone who can actually cook!
Maybe Louisa is the better cook, or is bringIng takeaway or delivery, hence the proper bread 🥖 the other week?

Reactions: 20
I read through that reply to the person who has lost their eyebrows with my mouth LITERALLY open waiting for her to mention it. This may be a small thing in the context of the lies, fraud and taking money from people who are struggling but for some reason this is what got to me. This tweet sums Jack up in a single screenshot. Surprised she didn't offer some of her ouchy mouth recipes, oh wait that has been forgotten long ago. duck her, horrible horrible crappy person 🤬
I notice her mate Matt Haig doing this too. Someone will send him a lovely tweet invariably along the lines of “thank you for writing your book. Currently I’m seriously ill / have lost my job / suffering from mental illness / generally having a bad time, so I found it really helpful/enjoyed the escapism”

He’ll respond with “thanks” and completely ignore the part where they poured their heart out to him. Always rubs me the wrong way because it takes seconds to add “sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon”

At least he’s not after their benefits, I guess

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh christ. She literally just pours a tin of tomatoes over some raw sausages. That's it. It's like a spoof 😭
1. She even puts together lasagne, sorry I mean sasagne manically!.
2. She might get taken more seriously promoting her ingredients as 'own brand' instead of 'cheap' I'm broke.... but do I want to hear the words cheap, cheap, cheap and feel like I'm feeding my family cheap crap!
3. She's dead behind the eyes with no bubble or even simmer to her personality and that don't make me even want to forgive the overuse of the word cheap and raw sausages in a meal!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.