Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack needs to realise that there's a difference between poor and being bad with money. :rolleyes: Once she was the former, now she's just the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Never mind the hungry children it’s all about meeeeeee
I'm genuinely worried about the mental health of all the children in need of free school dinners .I felt stigma at school because the free school dinners are in the dinner hall anyone else could go to the canteen so from 13 to 17 I never ate a lunch except at weekend because I felt bullied enough about not having the right ,"things" that's scaring Jack .I didn't have the option of getting dad to give me the £ .I just didn't tell them because there was no way they could help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Just circling bits that really give the game away - even if you didn't know what she really looked liked, it's clear this photo has been edited.
View attachment 287214
This photo genuinely gives me the creeps. Please can we ban it?! 😭

J/K but honestly she looks weirdly puppet like and manic and it doesn't correlate with all her angry, woe is me tweets from last night. Gives me such a weird vibe.

Reactions: 28
Oh wake up second squiggle!
View attachment 287228
People really lack - idk even what - they’re just severely lacking in any sort of sense? There’s loads of data available on charities you can use to decide whether you want to donate (like c level salaries and % spent on admin, or £ in reserves) and I happily use that to make decisions, likewise people can look at her company accounts to decide if they want to donate to her? All of this is public info why are people failing to arm themselves with it 😫

Reactions: 42
On the plus side she's lodged a decent tune in my head (subsequent Morrissey nastiness aside):

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, and it owes me a living
But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye
kick your shins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
People really lack - idk even what - they’re just severely lacking in any sort of sense? There’s loads of data available on charities you can use to decide whether you want to donate (like c level salaries and % spent on admin, or £ in reserves) and I happily use that to make decisions, likewise people can look at her company accounts to decide if they want to donate to her? All of this is public info why are people failing to arm themselves with it 😫
If I was given the choice id always pick a children's charity. I don't know why her followers aren't doing the same.

Why doesn't she just look into her savings account dig her way out of this mess and then get herself a job.

Myself and my husband had to use alittle pot of savings we had a few years back for a council tax bill that was a surprise. It cleared it out but we paid it and have started building it up again. Our savings are not massive but handy incase things like that happen. Why worry over bills when she could probably clear them instantly and move on to finding herself a job and more suitable house. She baffles me.

Reactions: 31
If I was given the choice id always pick a children's charity. I don't know why her followers aren't doing the same.

Why doesn't she just look into her savings account dig her way out of this mess and then get herself a job.

Myself and my husband had to use alittle pot of savings we had a few years back for a council tax bill that was a surprise. It cleared it out but we paid it and have started building it up again. Our savings are not massive but handy incase things like that happen. Why worry over bills when she could probably clear them instantly and move on to finding herself a job and more suitable house. She baffles me.
She has literally said before on twitter she has multiple savings accounts. One for her "save the change" and one for Christmas. There may well be others.

But rather than dip into those, she would rather relieve someone of their "low pension". I wonder if that was the point of the £20 shops? Get your followers to live on a pittance so they can afford to give more to the cause of feeding hungry Jack's appetite for high end living?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
If they haven’t been amassed over a few years her postman needs a pride of Britain award lugging all that to her letterbox.
Mid-grunk, but I wonder if this photo will be regurgitated as the draft of whatever book she's actually meant to be writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes we’re Tier 1 in Southend.

I’ve just seen an artist has painted a big portrait of Marcus Rashford in Southend High street. I bet Jack is fuming!
There’s a short video of the artist doing it on Facebook - Your Southend page if anyone wants to be nosy just don’t read the comments 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Because that's not what she wants. She wants to stay in her big house with her indolent lifestyle spending money on all the things she feels she is owed. And she wants everyone else to pay for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Mention of a ‘cast iron and mango wood’ table over on Twitter. Has this appeared before in the furniture audits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.