Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more than sure in that stack of letters, it looks like she may have popped in some empty envelopes?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mate, mate!! Every time I get a brown letter I start having palpitations, and have to open it immediately. It’s never anything bad, Cos I’m an upstanding citizen obvs, but they make me go weird. Jack just get your paid admin, who seems to do absolutely duck all, to open your letters you bleeping idiot!
I was just about to say that. Her admin seems totally bleeping useless. Doesn't order stationery or office supplies (Jack scampers off to Wilkos) doesn't open and prioritise her post, doesn't triage her emails, doesn't organise her mail outs, doesn't stick photos to bits of card with the wrong type of glue etc.

Jack mate, if you really are paying her out of Your Own Pocket, time to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's also had more than one "small relapse". There was the one a couple of weeks ago which she told twitter about and but she's also said she's had a few 'slips' previously to that. I can't actually remember where but even in the article she wrote about her one year sober she admits as much.

View attachment 287140
Speaking of Louisa, I snooped at the strava yesterday and there was one that looked to start from Jacks house that has since been deleted.

Imagine being over a news programme and documentaries dealing with real poverty while sitting back knowing a friend or whatever the duck they are, is knowingly happy to take money from those that are scraping by themselves. Jack may well be struggling but as she is not on benefits or even attempting to be it is her own money management problem.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Speaking of Louisa, I snooped at the strava yesterday and there was one that looked to start from Jacks house that has since been deleted.

Imagine being over a news programme and documentaries dealing with real poverty while sitting back knowing a friend or whatever the duck they are, is knowingly happy to take money from those that are scraping by themselves. Jack may well be struggling but as she is not on benefits or even attempting to be it is her own money management problem.
Also it depends where Louisa lives but unless Jack is her 'bubble', does this mean she's breaking tiered lockdown restrictions? I think Southend is tier 1 still but other parts of Essex and London are tier 2, right? If this is the case it's not a great look for Head of News tbh x

Reactions: 36

Her ‘best friend’ is a fraud, too. She knows her lies and can’t reasonably claim not to, which means that she’s enabling her, supporting her even. She’s complicit and any attempt to distance herself from the Monroe vortex has been unsuccessful.

Reactions: 25
Reading through last night's tweets, and I may be taking a jaundiced view here, but it seems as if Jack was jealous. She couldn't bear seeing all that money going anywhere other than her way.
She had assiduously fought to have some relevance to Dimbleby's food strategy then lied about her link to Marcus Rashford and nothing worked so she went back to her usual Jack method. Lying and begging.
The awful thing is that she managed to con some poor people out of their pension or benefits. Long term I think she is becoming known as a toxic brand.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Unbelievable. Also, and it’s subtle, but the ‘little’ whopper that she told there right in the middle, the ‘flattering iPhone in portrait mode’ lie. Just laying the ground for a retreat, if the fraudulent Facetune photo requires some explaining later.
I don't get it. It's Instagram. The spiritual home of the filter.

Why not just say 'ah, thanks, it's all filters' to the fawning comments like every other fucker does. You have to be completely brain dead to believe this photo is the result of drinking more water or a new face cream!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Mate, mate!! Every time I get a brown letter I start having palpitations, and have to open it immediately. It’s never anything bad, Cos I’m an upstanding citizen obvs, but they make me go weird. Jack just get your paid admin, who seems to do absolutely duck all, to open your letters you bleeping idiot!
Surely either her Admin or Louisa would have opened them for her, as it's so traumatic?? So at worst there should only have been the post that's arrived since April?

Reactions: 28
quoted myself to add that I’ve just investigated the tip jar link and it’s alarmingly easy to give whatever you want with no information at all. I hoped it was a bit like a crowd fund where you see the previous donations.
There is an option to report the use of the PayPal donations feature, has anyone done it before?
No, I looked into it but I thought you had to have donated to make a report? If not I will flag it to paypal. They are very strict.

Edit just to add there is junk mail that comes in brown envelopes.

Reactions: 21
Also it depends where Louisa lives but unless Jack is her 'bubble', does this mean she's breaking tiered lockdown restrictions? I think Southend is tier 1 still but other parts of Essex and London are tier 2, right? If this is the case it's not a great look for Head of News tbh x
I think Southend is tier one.

But if wealthy LC is visiting maybe she would like to bail Jack out, or maybe she doesn't find it embarrassing the her ,(possible) duck buddy is begging from Pensioners and disabled followers who are on a low income.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Why not just say 'ah, thanks, it's all filters' to the fawning comments like every other fucker does. You have to be completely brain dead to believe this photo is the result of drinking more water or a new face cream!?
Literally! Like when you get lines of that depth they're permenant and the only thing that will remove them is botox. You can't reverse ageing to that extent plus ageing is completely natural anyway!!! Skincare is all about being preventative... and I can imagine Jack sticking to an expensive routine for all of 4 days just like she does with everything else. No shade to anyone who does have botox or even uses filters, society inflicts those pressures on us. But bleeping own up to it you lying tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That pile of bills is as convincing as that black eye was. Look look, 'proof'. Only a liar would need to do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

At think at this point, we can safely assume her fans are completely brain dead though. Look how easily they're scammed by her, how much they've bought into the St Monroe of the Poors act, and all her other crap. It's sad that some are clearly in a vulnerable financial position, but what can you do if people don't want to see/believe it?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding the theory she’s got a big tax bill heading her way, and the outstanding/unfiled tax return for last year, when would someone be hit with the consequences of this? I’ve only ever been PAYE so don’t really understand the system 🙂

Reactions: 11
The one that ended at either Southend United's training ground or Waitrose?
I assume they are in a bubble for whatever reason - back together or just as mates. As someone who lives on their own albeit with an idiot cat, I can totally understand the need for company. But for the sake of your taste buds bubble with someone who can actually cook!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That pile of bills is as convincing as that black eye was. Look look, 'proof'. Only a liar would need to do it.
Classic Jack. Feeling under attack so she wheels out a completely OTT lie to distract her followers.

Can you imagine how callous you would have to be to post all that self pitying shite for your own ill mum to read?

My view is that she needs a highly skilled therapist as all this "PTSD from poverty" bullshit is an indirect attack on her parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If all of her 356 patreons only give her £5 a month, it’s £1780 that she’s raking in just from that. Who knows what else is bringing in dish from her eggstensive body of work....

If all of her 356 patreons only give her £5 a month, it’s £1780 that she’s raking in just from that. Who knows what else is bringing in dosh from her eggstensive body of work....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.