Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack could learn a thing or two from Marcus
View attachment 286793
Well that’s ironic. Marcus appeals against twitter bullying, particular against women, including MPs, regardless of political affiliation.
Meanwhile, Jack instigated *yet another* of her vicious Twitter pile-ons, against a female MP.
I think we all know who is the bigger and better person here.
(But they’re working together, super top secret stuff, can’t talk about it!! Right you are, Jack 🙄).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
That piece she has re-tweeted. Not clicking on because not giving her the traffic but goodness me, it’s very much back to business based on the two screen grabs here. I,me, me, I, my recipes, my guidance, I am a vegan. It’s enough to make ME puke.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Thanks for referencing Brenda's Bangers - glad to see that I am not alone in feeling that they should be mentioned or shown at least once in every thread.
I'm honoured to oblige in my avatar. Now please, kindly
duck OFF
x
Edited to add a tiny kiss. But you can all still totally duck off. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also: “duck off using select pieces of my work to try to “prove” it’s possible to eat on a budget”.
SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE “£20 SHOP” IF NOT EXACTLY THIS?
Speaking of which, what’s the betting the £20 shop is now quietly dropped and never spoken of again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Also: “duck off using select pieces of my work to try to “prove” it’s possible to eat on a budget”.
SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE “£20 SHOP” IF NOT EXACTLY THIS?
Speaking of which, what’s the betting the £20 shop is now quietly dropped and never spoken of again.
Well no one is going to give her money for it now are they, not with all the pesky starving kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.