Jack Monroe #94 It’s okay Jack, others have taken up the baton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure ANYBODY is jack level

Reactions: 19
she doesn't own poverty cooking/writing/pleading. An amazing movement has happened with the help of this brilliant young man who has showed more compassion and empathy than she ever has. it's disgusting that she is angry that other people are have came together altruistically to help other people and 'try and do her job'.

Reactions: 38
Exactly. She is doing an utterly piss poor "job".

Move over Jack, you had your chance (multiple chances) and you have pissed it all away.

Reactions: 31
It says a lot about this thread that I got back from a day out, saw 13 pages to catch up on, and thought, "Ah, quiet day for R Jackie."

PS Those facetune disasters will haunt my dreams.

Reactions: 38
Come on, Jack, answer this question.
"What is your job?"
What do you DO for a living?
Take away the tip jar, the Patreon bollocks, (Where are the Beige and Bland Cards btw) the shitty recipe busking.
How do you earn a living?

Reactions: 34
I wonder if Jack's families property business owns any ex council housing ? Would be interesting if it was the case the discrepancy between council average rent and private rental property

Reactions: 20
I just wondering how long before someone suggests the answer to food poverty as... gruel! I wish I was totally joking but I can see it happening. On the other hand it is probably more palatable than the stuffing soup, can't see Oliver Twist asking for more of that...

Reactions: 25
that soups sounds fucking disgusting and a total waste of ingredients, like a lot of her strange recipes. I think she generates a lot of food waste with her odd over/under seasoned recipes.

Reactions: 24
Nice one.

Had a quick search for JM's searing insights (all two of them) in case anyone wants to read them:

Attachments

Reactions: 51
She's actually photoshopped Ann Hathaway's head onto her shoulders FFS.

Jack dear heart seriously, STOP this fucknuggetry.
Do people actually really like facetuned, heavily edited pics like this? I always think they look a bit creepy, almost uncanny valley.

Reactions: 32
Hope you all have/had a lovely day

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.