Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that bleeping potatoes essay includes the story about her decking her brother :ROFLMAO:.Can't believe she would say this publicly about a family member, how bleeping awkward.

(My brother was in the RAF last time we spoke, a couple of Christmases ago, when he described Iain Duncan Smith as the best thing to happen to this country and told me I had chosen to have a baby outside of marriage so deserved everything I got. It’s fair to describe us as ‘estranged’ these days, I don’t know how it works in the aristocracy but where I’m from being decked by your little sister is seen as a bit embarrassing.)
Amazing how Jack Monroe came out a cockney urchin WC queen with a Tory brother like this, isn’t it? It’s almost as if dad was a landlord in an affluent area? Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Omg that bleeping potatoes essay includes the story about her decking her brother :ROFLMAO:.Can't believe she would say this publicly about a family member, how bleeping awkward.

(My brother was in the RAF last time we spoke, a couple of Christmases ago, when he described Iain Duncan Smith as the best thing to happen to this country and told me I had chosen to have a baby outside of marriage so deserved everything I got. It’s fair to describe us as ‘estranged’ these days, I don’t know how it works in the aristocracy but where I’m from being decked by your little sister is seen as a bit embarrassing.)
Jack's family must be so embarrassed by her. I wonder what she's ever done for her parents to show her gratitude for having raised her and provided for her and pandered to every single whim of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just found this gem in her mentions. YOU MUST NEVER QUESTION THE WORD OF MONROE! God forbid someone would try to catch her out in a lie!

View attachment 284249
Oh no, the squiggles are becoming sentient, wait til final squig sees the tax balance due and gets an idea of just how well Mx Monroe is doing for herself 😬 The only advice she needs it to stop spending dear heart x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So by her saying that's what we pay taxes for, it shouldn't be down to charities to step in she's pretty much just said don't bother donating to Marcus Rashford's charity??

We've paid out taxes Krish, mate!! Why should we bother donating more?
You’d think little miss nobody has it worse than me would think this is a brilliant idea.

Reactions: 22
I wonder why she thinks being physically violent to her brother reflects badly on him rather than her. It does still seem more socially acceptable for women to hit men than vice versa but her attitude sounds particularly wrong from someone who is non-binary.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry I’m not in the UK and I have no idea about tax stuff anyway. Will her information be publicly available soon? Can’t wait!!!
I was watching Merlin with my son the other day and I swear I saw Jacky pop up. It’s uncanny:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why she thinks being physically violent to her brother reflects badly on him rather than her. It does still seem more socially acceptable for women to hit men than vice versa but her attitude sounds particularly wrong from someone who is non-binary.
Violence within same sex relationships is more common than is generally known too. I have a friend who studied this for her MA and subsequent PhD. Until recently it wasn't taken that seriously by police and the judiciary either.

If she would hit her own brother over political differences, just think what she could do to a partner. She has stated that she gets violent when angry, so who knows? It's all a joke to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Sorry I’m not in the UK and I have no idea about tax stuff anyway. Will her information be publicly available soon? Can’t wait!!!
I was watching Merlin with my son the other day and I swear I saw Jacky pop up. It’s uncanny:
That's when she moved away from the soft soft pink soft pink pink soft curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
does anyone else find it bizarre she's gone from those horrible big veiny corpse hand photos she prided herself on to photoshopping out her knuckles & trying to look like an adult baby?
I think you have discovered what Jack's species is. She is exactly like a baby in adult form. Toys, pram, teething necklace an all. It would explain the slop and the silly words like floof, doggo etc. For a baby she curses like a navvy though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's a very interesting comment about Jack implying it reflects badly on her brother that she "allegedly" hit him.

She is one very odd person.

Reactions: 29
That's when she moved away from the soft soft pink soft pink pink soft curtains.
Yes the magic curtains are her cloaking device. But her true nature can’t be hidden. It’s more the personality of the goblin that matches hers. The greed for gold and the rudeness shine through.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.