Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My list of least favourite Jack incarnations -

1. List Jack. (I love air, oxygen, good old breathing gas, airy fairy, oxy moxy, o2......) until the tweet runs out with no punctuation and straight into the next.

2. Dickensian Jack.

3. Thesaurus Jack. Bonus annoyance if the word is wrongly used.

4. Seductive Jack. Just, no.

5. Politics Jack. Sigh.

6. Jack and the hilarious adventures of Cooper the cat. Cat does things. Jack tells us, or worse, films him grooming for 49 seconds.

7. Mama Jack. Most annoying when SB is inexplicably being described as a toddler but applicable to all mama tweets.

8. Chef Jack. I know nothing about food so most of her mishaps don’t rile me. As an amateur though her food looks yuck.

Fin.
I like Yankee Jack. Cos she’s as sweet and homely as mom’s apple pie! Soooo ridiculous. She didn’t stick around all that long though, another personality came to the forefront.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Taken a little look at Twitter, and couldn't help thinking that this entire post from Toby Young could have related to the Duchess as well as Scotland.

In other news, good to see her keeping it real with the no / low sugar approach to life in the 3 most recent images on her account. Consistent as ever.

1603373144811.png
1603373159966.png
1603373171665.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
My list of least favourite Jack incarnations -

1. List Jack. (I love air, oxygen, good old breathing gas, airy fairy, oxy moxy, o2......) until the tweet runs out with no punctuation and straight into the next.

2. Dickensian Jack.

3. Thesaurus Jack. Bonus annoyance if the word is wrongly used.

4. Seductive Jack. Just, no.

5. Politics Jack. Sigh.

6. Jack and the hilarious adventures of Cooper the cat. Cat does things. Jack tells us, or worse, films him grooming for 49 seconds.

7. Mama Jack. Most annoying when SB is inexplicably being described as a toddler but applicable to all mama tweets.

8. Chef Jack. I know nothing about food so most of her mishaps don’t rile me. As an amateur though her food looks yuck.

Fin.

Ah tit, love. Sorry for my tone deaf post. I’m distancing myself from taking JM seriously today. I hope your friend is ok. ❤
Oh my god, you’ve got absolutely nothing to say sorry for. ❤ She’s tweeted her in the past and cooks stuff from her books, so I’m not surprised, two of our other mutual friends think JM is the new messiah too. I daren't criticise her...it’s poo with knobs on. (Recipe to follow)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So, in my fury on FSM and the elite/entitled thinking those in need should forage or go without their mobiles (actually, in my former places of work 🔺, many of those on FSM couldn’t afford phones) a quick scroll on insta brought up an appropriate quote by George Orwell on Felicity Cloake’s page.

He wrote about why those in poverty didn’t want
“wholesome things like oranges and wholemeal bread” but that when “you are underfed, harassed, bored, and miserable, you don’t want to eat wholesome, dull food. You want something a little bit ‘tasty’. There is always something cheaply pleasant to tempt you. Let’s have three penworth of chips!”

This just shows why she doesn’t truly understand the meaning of being poor and why she panders to the middle class ideal of what they think being poor is.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just found this gem in her mentions. YOU MUST NEVER QUESTION THE WORD OF MONROE! God forbid someone would try to catch her out in a lie!

IMG_20201022_151117.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just found this gem in her mentions. YOU MUST NEVER QUESTION THE WORD OF MONROE! God forbid someone would try to catch her out in a lie!

View attachment 284249
As the first person to present the DOB conspiracy to Tattle in April/May, I wholeheartedly apologise! If Jack doesn't sort it out I'm tempted to ring up Companies House myself... I'm almost as sick of reading about it as I am of seeing Cooper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.