Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
yes, jack, ufyh is a good method. remember how she says the internet will still be here when you get back? now go and do your first 20 mins, and we'll see you for your break! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lanie

VIP Member
The difference* between Marcus and Jack is that Jack talks about poverty campaigning whereas Marcus actually IS poverty campaigning.

*Ok, there’s lots of differences. Marcus not being a massive thieving bellend for starters.
All she does is tweet.( Talk) I've seen more action in a Barbie doll.

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
AS IF she’s just reposted her shitty essay. I’m actually shocked, what a self-serving cunt. No time to tweet useful information about where and how to donate to feed disadvantaged children, but wants everyone to read her horribly written tripe and tell her she’s the most cleverest even though she’s the most poorest. So inspiring! Much influential!
See, now I’ve got “Muy importante!” from Family Guy stuck in my head, alongside Mackie’s face and a printout of Potatoes!!

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
At the risk of coming across as stating the obvious, it's excerpts from a book, not 'What to Cook in the Third Week of October'.

And the Poor don't necessarily get access to it at all, as the rich bastards, professional foragers and Cooks of Instagram roll up in their 4x4s to the woods to grab basketfuls of the stuff - before any poor person has walked the 22 miles from their flat in the town centre to get to somewhere that has it growing. Unless you add it to your Ocado shopping basket (last year's one knocked your socks off with the punch it carried. Guess that was due to it growing in a slightly drier season that year).

I guess my sarcasm about the foragers (among the Farage/Karen tweetfest today) was perhaps a tad vague - my apologies.

Also, I guess if you are sampling recipes from a newly released book, perhaps a more relevant recipe might have been chosen by the author of the piece (or the author of the book - I don’t know how that sort of thing works).

All in all, a crap article for a book I won’t be rushing out to buy! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤗

Reactions: 18
Ah well fuck, I had a whole thing typed up and my phone crashed. But suffice to say, Jack has been extra CUNTY lately.
I would never tweet her or like negative comments because I enjoy seeing the chaos in real time. I very much enjoy reading here even if I don’t comment much. You all say what I’m thinking, but in a much more articulate way.
Little Miss cunty cunt of Cuntsville

• Haha

Sallers

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Will Jack's lack of action this week be based on...

a) being hounded by trolls
b) autism
c) ADHD
d) being the only person in the history of the world to have both b) and c)
e) Tories
f) She left.
g) Asda Smart Price got too expensive so now she has no money to be an activist
h) Burn out
i) Ouchy mouth
All of the above

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I think she's pissed off her reissue of "potatoes" hasn't done numbers.

3.8k retweets is pathetic for a following her size on a day like today. That's got to hurt.
But potatoes are not that expensive I bought a decent bag of all rounders from Tesco's today for 85p. That will last us about a week for a variety of meals.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Yep not me responding to Kirsty either although sorely tempted. Then again I blocked Jack ages ago.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Meddling in our (Scottish) politics always gave me cheeky arrogant bastard vibes. That's you Jack just in case you didn't realise.
I went off a lot of celebrities and actors around the time of the Referendum thanks to their meddling with open letters and such.

Reactions: 17

Morrisey

So by her saying that's what we pay taxes for, it shouldn't be down to charities to step in she's pretty much just said don't bother donating to Marcus Rashford's charity??

We've paid out taxes Krish, mate!! Why should we bother donating more?
Unless you donate to the Jack Monroe doesn't want to have to get a job charity fund. Then she's ok with that.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Oh look someone all up in Jack's niche doing easy, tasty food.
At the risk of coming across all Jack 😬...

Wild garlic is about 100 x stronger smelling than tasting and you need a lot of it to taste of anything. In fact, we add a couple of normal garlic cloves to the “pesto” we make from it to give it a bit of oomph. Also, it’s a late spring thing....done by June or so...so that’s one for next year! I am afraid the poor will not be foraging any of it at the moment.

• Haha