Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
The last thread CLOSED as I was trying to post this, and it's old news now but I'm still going to post it because it's important and it made me angry. Apologies.

I'm way behind so possibly someone has said a lot of this, but bluntly, it's fucking reprehensible that she's using this for Twitter engagement. I teach the Holocaust, I feel like it is *the* most important part of what I teach and I'm always terrified of getting the tone wrong so whenever I have the opportunity for a course or a bit of CPD I take it. The Holocaust Educational Trust is incredible. I've been to talks by survivors. It's absolutely fucking harrowing (obviously.) My pupils study this at the age of 14/15 where honestly they can get the silliest, but even they grasp that it's not a joke.

My point is, there are SO many people, people who've lived through it, people whose relatives lived through it, people who have actual academic expertise in it, enough to legitimately teach teachers, that Jack really needs to not go there. This is not her patch. This is absolutely not her fucking story.

No one would learn anything useful from her doing a 'report' from Auschwitz and I imagine she would offend and upset many. And they would absolutely have good reason to be offended and upset.

She's using something truly horrific to try and make herself look clever, even though 100% that conversation never happened. And then whinging about how she can't use her birth year, are you actually insane, Jack!?

By all means, tweet about the Holocaust. Direct people to documentaries and educational resources. Write about how shocking it is. But don't ever, ever use it as a tool for your own means. That's truly sick.

Especially when not two hours later you're posting a photo of a lolly and calling it a superhero. What the fuck.

Sorry Fraus, I know I'm posting from the past here and these points have mostly likely already been made, but just when you think she can't sink lower, she does.

And back to last thread I go.
and there is The Imperial War Museum, although I suppose Jack is one of their leading advisors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

LeftToMyOwnDevices

It would be rather fun to set up a website called, say, AntiJ. Each of us - even @Silver Linings and others who say they don't or don't like to cook - could contribute one practical, easy to read recipe. Each recipe could end with "finally, do not photograph the food."

I'm doing a website course at tech atm, so I'll volunteer to set it up! I know SEO is and could get the hits!
Love this idea, happy to add something mince based!
* I’m not a fancy cook

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
The thing is about Tattle, I think each thread is totally unique. The Meghan Markle thread made me want to weep, although I’ll confess I haven’t looked at it in a long, long while. I probably looked at it six months ago or more, and it really bothered me. This thread is just full to the brim with clever and insightful humans, who are sick of seeing Jack trick people out of money. Jack is a bully and a fraud, so she deserves to have her behaviour dissected IMO. But then, perhaps thats how people feel about MM?
I agree, some are brutal about the children (SS) which bothers me and I stay away from those and this is the only celeb-style one I comment on due to the fact I feel, and have felt the most betrayed by JM.

• Heart

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
I have been BUSY OK? I went to the post office, but I saw a muddy puddle on the way. I was so intrigued that I went over to check if there were any luxury items lurking in its depths. There was only a pair of gloves, but they were Primak. I wasn't bending down for that fucking cheap crap, are there no millionaires misplacing their clothing anymore? Then a man came over and whispered in my ear how he loved my body of work. I was so startled as I don't have a body of work, so I kicked him in the shins. I eventually got to the post office and they told me that I had already posted one parcel in the past month and that they couldn't keep up with the workload that I was giving them.

So I threw the soup down the toilet. Sorry.
Excuses,excuses 😂.I hope your soup isn't repeating on you 😊.I thought you must have been BUSY .I still have to take our dog a walk unusually it's not raining so I can only dream of a treasure puddle like Mackies .I will be on my best behaviour and not kick anyone's shins .

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Same. And I’d have explained a lot more than that if I were ever tempted,
I've never looked at any of her socials. I've watched clips of her on DKL on mute. I just cant do it for some reason😂
So I keepin up with jack on this thread. Safer that way i feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Sorry I’m not in the UK and I have no idea about tax stuff anyway. Will her information be publicly available soon? Can’t wait!!!
I was watching Merlin with my son the other day and I swear I saw Jacky pop up. It’s uncanny:
That's when she moved away from the soft soft pink soft pink pink soft curtains.

• Haha

Droosie123

VIP Member
Sounds a bit like yer actual work. Doing stuff isn’t her forte.
She’s good at begging and that’s it.
I have the feeling that this is a storm in a sticky jar for Jack.
Some folks always come up smelling of roses, unfortunately and the Patreon money will not dry up.The donors can afford to forget about a few quid a month( to them) and then there are the Jackomanes.
She’s bloody good at the scamming lark.
I would hope Patreon will get less and less as she becomes more and more irrelevant.

Clearly she can not afford to stay in that bungalow and if she does then we have to assume she is doing very well indeed from her scamming work.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Get fucked you spunkbubble.
If you'd done your research properly you will know that AS disorders and ADHD can, and often, present differently in females.
Which is why it takes SO fucking long for some of us poor bastards to get diagnosed. Decades in some cases.
Fuck, I hate you today.

ETA.. Grandpa's will is an interesting read.
Spill the tea! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
JM is likely to rattle the wrong cage one of these days, remember celebrity psychiatrist Raj Persaud when he upset the Scientologists, they had people examining everything he had ever written until they got something to disgrace him. Others would not need to dig so deep for JM.

edited to correct Raj's profession
I’m sorry this is shamelessly off topic, but I just had a flashback seeing Dr Raj - can anyone remember him having a column in a magazine - possibly Mizz or More?

• Wow
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Several people have replied to her tweet about tidying & adhd/autism saying they have neither & yet do this.
I do it too and I have neither. Check the jackolyte having a go at this squiggle.
Why can’t jack just say she’s tidying & getting over ambitious like so many people do without having to always mention her ‘conditions’? Pity fishing? Lining up excuses in advance of her next fuck up? Just another excuse to tell people she has them? It’s exhausting.
Jackolyte needs to get a grip.