Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Only if it's an inconsquential (in her view) squiggle! If it's a blue ticker who has handed her her arse she scampers off wordlessly.

She's deploying the autism / adhd references to pre-empt or counter criticism from yesterday's shit show.

If "I used to be POOR" defence doesn't work by itself, she can shriek "you are not allowed to criticise me, for I have AUTISM AND ADHD! Therefore I win this round! HAHA! Oh, and did I mention MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD?"
Ah of course. Yes, I didn’t think of that, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 17

Fruitjack

VIP Member
All this uni talk, she’s so disingenuous. If it really was *that* big a deal, if she really feels as though it’s something that would improve her career opportunities and social standing and the rest, then why not just GO to university now, as a mature student. She’s been loaded and at a loose end for years, the bulk of her days are spent on SM, the idea that time and money stand in the way no longer apply (if they ever did) and even if she lacks GCSE’s, again, she has the time to get them if she so wishes. It’s hypothetical, of course, because she’s a lazy fucker and puts more effort into selfies and photoshop than in self-improving, but it doesn’t stop her making a song and dance and claiming some sort of special victimhood on account of her laziness. She has 10000 times more opportunity than your average joe, she just can’t be fucked to do anything with it.
Especially since her annual income is so low that she'd qualify for full maintenance and would never earn enough to pay the loans back <SURE JAN>

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Candytuft

VIP Member
Jack's problem is that she wants everything handed to her because she was skint for a bit almost a decade ago. Some people have a natural talent for presenting and public speaking. Jack does not so the only way she's going to get any better is to put the work in and the most obvious way for her to do that is to set up a YouTube channel and make her own stuff, which gives her unlimited rehearsal time and the chance to edit it afterwards. She could monetise this and fund her Cotswold habit whilst developing real skills.
Sounds a bit like yer actual work. Doing stuff isn’t her forte.
She’s good at begging and that’s it.
I have the feeling that this is a storm in a sticky jar for Jack.
Some folks always come up smelling of roses, unfortunately and the Patreon money will not dry up.The donors can afford to forget about a few quid a month( to them) and then there are the Jackomanes.
She’s bloody good at the scamming lark.

Reactions: 16

Blurp

VIP Member
Jack, assuming you're still reading here avidly, old-fashioned blue pot Nivea for your night cream. About £4 a pot, works wonders.
Apparently the Queen has used Astral cream her whole life. But that wouldn't be grand enough for Jack.

Apparently the Queen has used Astral cream her whole life. But that wouldn't be grand enough for Jack.

She's got at least a carrier bag of free shit from a 'mate' recently anyhow.

Fuck all wrong with a tub of E45 or the Superdrug/pharmacy generic. Use it for cleansing and moisturising - rub into ouchy makeup face until it liquifies, clean off with a flannel rinsed in hot water. Sorted.

Clarends

Chatty Member
Not me. Been blocked and my other account is a worky thing so I can read but am not tempted

Lanie

VIP Member
The only person fit to run the country is her... Well that's how she sees it. I can just imagine in her fantasy her informing her colleagues to eat the slop she invents from her cookbooks in order to balance the books. Politicans should be better and dividing the pot, but I cannot see anything she has to add being relevant.

Montrachet

Chatty Member
..... with many many blue-tickers adding their voices (e.g. Katy Brand has raised over £50,000 in just a couple of days)

She is completely buzzing about it - can hardly shut her up right now. Well done, Katy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sorry I’m not in the UK and I have no idea about tax stuff anyway. Will her information be publicly available soon? Can’t wait!!!
I was watching Merlin with my son the other day and I swear I saw Jacky pop up. It’s uncanny:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

byropaw

admirable. i watched it with sound off
There would actually be a lot of mileage in her doing this. Remember when that girl who used to be in Eastenders was photographed working as security in a discount store? Jack could do one week at Asda and then give interviews about her work on the front line of food-getting and how tough and humiliating it was being recognised, but she’ll stoically carry on.

Jack, you can have this as free PR advice but I am a professional and I do also have a day rate for this kind of thing *rattles newly-set up Patreon*
Spanner, respectfully I say that if Jack was to apply for and achieve a job at Asda or any supermarket she must not be humiliated to be seen

This is for two reasons, mainly that there is no shame (I'm guessing you didn't mean that anyway but were talking about her likely reaction.)

Second reason is that she could take the lead, profess how pleased she is to have a job and how she always said her back up plan was supermarket work and she's looking forward starting.

Though her personality is not my cup of tea (I'd run a mile), she can clearly charm the birds out of trees, on good days

That's when she moved away from the soft soft pink soft pink pink soft curtains.
Yes the magic curtains are her cloaking device. But her true nature can’t be hidden. It’s more the personality of the goblin that matches hers. The greed for gold and the rudeness shine through.

• Haha