Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 283888

Imagine the state of that portrait in her attic.
Is it an Emin or a #Gifted Picasso, do you think?

I have so many notes on the last week. Really so many.

But the one that's really getting me is 'body building'. Jack - body building is the extremely lean, muscular, orange posing people, weightlifting is what they do at the Olympics, power lifting is the 'big three' lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press). I suspect you would like to claim to be a powerlifter so could you at least just, occasionally, fucking try to be accurate.

Also, my husband is very posh (triangulate me, bitches) so I have been to dinner parties with very posh people. Whilst not necessarily my favourite thing, I have never been treated as an exhibit at a human zoo. Potentially this was because I didn't attend in character as a Victorian urchin... Or alternatively it's because a lot of posh people are just quite normal but with more money and are perfectly aware that not everyone goes to university and/or private school.

As ever, what a fucking melt.

The last time something like ever happened, George Bernard Shaw wrote a play about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mustard

VIP Member
I believe a variety of cordial. The comments were gold. Top tip: only batch cook stuff you like to eat.
The comments were good. I do like a freezer for stocking up on reduced items/special offers. My current one is not big and is very old so I bought a new one from Aldi last week to expand my freezer capacity.

colouredlines

VIP Member
I don't suppose any members of the cabal subscribe to the Irish Independent? I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of this piece...

• Wow
  • Haha

byropaw

Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
If only she had a friend at that time who said, "Well, that escalated quickly. This is happening FAST", and then she LEFT

Reactions: 14

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I dislike when my post is edited/added into an earlier post, creating one long post with, say, three quotes and, frankly, dimishing my pithy wit. It grates my mushrooms
Somebody mentioned this in (I think) the Sali Hughes thread & I'm sure @Yel said she previews until somebody else posts then it'll go after that.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I am a bit disappointed in this pic to be honest. If she was going full on spin instructor in this pose I would expect some sweaty betty or lululemon. Not Nikepro.

Although I am not sure weightlifters like spinning. They prefer the stairmaster for their short cardio hits.
Has the stair master replaced the water rower? Was that also a gift, or did the muddy puddle provide? 🤔

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She was only thinking of herself, ie raising her profile as poor, to scrounge for more money. She only ever thinks about herself. Doesn’t even care about her son when he is there, otherwise why feel him all that mechanically recovered crap?
And post pictures of him in his pants, who does that?

Yeah, they can upgrade to eyelid sausages and stuffing, pappy white bread and brown slop from the floor 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Incinerator, eh? Did the landlady finally have enough of her shit?

(Not a death threat, your honour, in case Jack - hi Jack! - misconstrues this post!)
I see Landlady, but my head autocorrects it to Nan. The longer her whining goes on my brain really is beginning to think that her teeny, tiny house is family owned. My spidey senses are tingling🕷

• Haha
  • Wow
Something is bothering me and I feel a bit uncomfortable posting this. Jack hitting her brother was mentioned again and someone said if she is capable of hitting a sibling, why not a partner? But domestic abuse does not stop at partners when there are children in the family :( from personal experience I can confirm it is hard for children to speak out against such parents and when they do, they are often not believed or SS get involved but nothing is really done. Abusive parent gets a slap on the wrist and can walk away.

I'm not saying Jack is guilty of this as I have no idea and I hope to God it isn't true but the conjecture and Jack's own circumstantial information about her child is bringing back memories. I had a narc verbally and physically abusive parent who would make us kids out to be liars, would never admit to being wrong and so many other gas lighting techniques. My poor mother could hardly speak English and was isolated from her family so he had a great deal of power via intimidation and superior knowledge. We were poor and cold growing up and lived on Kwiksave No Frills range but he had money to buy alcohol and brand name sweets. Too much of this is reminding me of Jack and him and vice versa.
I do think Jack is evil especially where animals and vulnerable people are concerned. We have evidence for that. I think it's possible she could be worse especially when alcohol is involved. It could be why she does not have her son there as often as she makes out. Of course it's all conjecture and I hope it is not the case but Jack's actions make your mind go to dark places. It's more a case of what she hasn't done when you reel off the list of low depths she has sunk to in 2020 alone.
It's a reasonable conjecture, albeit unpleasant to think about - people who have experienced abuse do end up thinking what they're scared is the unthinkable because it's what we knew (and it being unthinkable was exactly how it was enabled to continue). I grew up with 'poor, little, innocent me against that great hulking beast?' as a way of evading justice, as did my brother before me, who was a similar height. The males in her family are apparently short, no idea of the size of any apocryphal men with shins.

Perhaps all one has to do for somebody who a) uses the 'don't pick on somebody smaller than you' a both protection and weapon and b) finds somebody being bigger means they have to control by means other than physical restraint or wailing and gnashing of teeth is reach the height of the average teenaged boy/adult woman to become a viable target once they stop obeying without question or falling for the emotional battering, death threats, accidents and crocodile tears

• Heart
Reactions: 13