Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Minor off topic... can I say a hearty Danke schön to the Frau who posted the 1/2 hour scrambled egg recipe on the last thread (transposed onto note paper with very nice handwriting)... I made it this morning... it was delicious and rich and I'm a very happy Frau .. Now, fuck off
It's a blinder isn't it?! Only way to do eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

acca00

Chatty Member
I am happy to be called a conspiracy wanker, but I can also look on Strava and see in 2 minutes that LC started and ended her bike ride on Saturday within a couple of hundred yards of Jack's house.

eta: Louisa if you are lurking here, perhaps you need to lock down your Strava a bit.
I'm actually a bit disappointed Louisa's been sucked back into Jack's life. She has a really good, interesting job, meets interesting people, etc. Maybe she's too nice and Jack has manipulated her and exploited her good nature.

Reactions: 12

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
IncyGrunkaing. Noticed a few FB friends had 'liked' this. She's so annoying for being able to influence people in this way
Screenshot_2020-10-23-07-01-56-08.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Mustard

VIP Member
My parents had an ancient garage fridge, mostly for drinks, and a basement freezer plus a fridge freezer in the kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Blurp

VIP Member
Wow! I guess it wasn’t as much of an inconsistency as I’d first realised. It makes more sense to me now when you explain it. I have ADHD, I should know this anyway!!! 🙈 I’m genuinely impressed by you getting, and keeping things organised.
Sadly, the drawers are the only things that are tidy! I do fall apart without an organisational structure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
It depends. I still remember failing Commodore's Rounds once for failing to dust my lightbulb, and I grew up with a father with a white glove inspection mentality left over from work.

However, I do have severe problems with organisation and fall to pieces when any structure is taken away. Give me the structure and I'll cope admirably. So I have only a small locker to fit my kit in and have to lay out my clothes for inspection to a required size? Fine. A small room for everything and everything to be away? Fine. Give me a house or flat and no structure? Unorganised chaos. However, having spent a small fortune on drawer organisers, my kitchen and bedroom drawers have been ruthlessly Marie Kondoed and are still neat and tidy months later. The rest? That's another story.
Wow! I guess it wasn’t as much of an inconsistency as I’d first realised. It makes more sense to me now when you explain it. I have ADHD, I should know this anyway!!! 🙈 I’m genuinely impressed by you getting, and keeping things organised.

Reactions: 10

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
I think she has someone else's boobs in this photo, as well as teeth. This alleged photo before alleged full on burnout *actually* falls in the period where she was allegedly so sick and thin she had to keep telling us she didn't have an eating disorder.

Use a spreadsheet for your lies of black eyes
Look closely at the outline of the left boob, it looks painted on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Let’s face it, more should have been made of the disastrous Kickstarter. That told you all you need to know about Jack, how grasping she is, and how contemptuous of her (non-blue tick) followers. She essentially conned people and was rude and aggressive to them when they had the nerve to ask where their promised books had got to (after two years!). The press should have been on that like a ton of bricks.
Would this pique kirsty's interest in an expose?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could maybe do what Uncle Matthew did in Nancy Mitford's The Pursuit of Love: write down the names on a piece of paper and stick them in drawers as a sort of magical working - she has enough spare sideboard drawers, I should think.
The axe could surely double as an entrenching tool if the need arose! 🪓

• Haha
Reactions: 8