Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOnion

"I was being sarcastic, Krish is a mate, here's a picture of my arse with the crack shopped out and four thousand tweets about Ribena"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Just wanted to pop this in from the last thread...Vlad has a great sense of humour :)

Imagine being the poor analyst having to review the efficacy of the new algorithm placing bespoke adverts on Tattle. We have set AI back a generation.

1603407067900.png

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Spanner

Chatty Member
07A323F2-E6C3-4247-9707-DA91887D302B.jpeg

“And I suppose I’ve seen red a bit because he didn’t mention me, the ragged trousered philanthropist, and also I have literally nothing to do all day and no one to hang out with”

Fixed it for ya hun

• Haha
Reactions: 74

lilamay

VIP Member
First post, been lurking since DKL. I first came to this site after reading about JM’s pile on of That Man, thinking what an entitled brat she was and googling her. Anyway, just wanted to say what a brilliant job you’re all doing, you regularly make me hoot up a lung. Also, I spotted this first thing. Since deleted
She just wanted to bring up the fact she contributed to the 2014 Feeding Britain report, didn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’m just grunkaing so I don’t know where this will land but I feel like there is so much hard evidence about what Jack has done/failed to do and is still doing/is failing to do that there’s no need for conjecture. Without wishing to moderate of course. I think boundaries are easily crossed when she’s quiet and we fill the space up with ‘what might be’ scenarios and we can’t pat ourselves on the back comparative to other threads if that happens. That’s why it was good when we had bum mints and willy mash while she fucked off for a nap.

• Heart
  • Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
The way she says ‘Krish’ is grating my mushrooms.
Frauen, today someone I follow on Twitter said that she’d stumbled into a thread on Tattle and was horrified. She’s got a lot of followers so a lot of people agreed, and said we were all awful, and how could we sleep, and don’t we have anything better to do. And I was a bit shook. And I tried to step outside and look at the threads (I only really go on this one) and see if I was being dreadful. I felt a bit uncomfortable. Have any of you faced this? Anyway I’ve grunkad and I don’t feel in the slightest bit uncomfortable now because she is still utterly despicable and you are all great.
The thing is about Tattle, I think each thread is totally unique. The Meghan Markle thread made me want to weep, although I’ll confess I haven’t looked at it in a long, long while. I probably looked at it six months ago or more, and it really bothered me. This thread is just full to the brim with clever and insightful humans, who are sick of seeing Jack trick people out of money. Jack is a bully and a fraud, so she deserves to have her behaviour dissected IMO. But then, perhaps thats how people feel about MM?

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I have so many notes on the last week. Really so many.

But the one that's really getting me is 'body building'. Jack - body building is the extremely lean, muscular, orange posing people, weightlifting is what they do at the Olympics, power lifting is the 'big three' lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press). I suspect you would like to claim to be a powerlifter so could you at least just, occasionally, fucking try to be accurate.

Also, my husband is very posh (triangulate me, bitches) so I have been to dinner parties with very posh people. Whilst not necessarily my favourite thing, I have never been treated as an exhibit at a human zoo. Potentially this was because I didn't attend in character as a Victorian urchin... Or alternatively it's because a lot of posh people are just quite normal but with more money and are perfectly aware that not everyone goes to university and/or private school.

As ever, what a fucking melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I don’t know who Kirsty is but from that brief exchange I like her. Calling Jack out in a calm reasonable manner makes Jack look even more of a twat than usual and I am, as the kids say, here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
With regards Jack "giving away" cookbooks to food banks:

This is a trick that you may be familiar with if you're unfortunate to know MLM people. It's very common in MLMs: they suggest raising money to send hand cream to nurses, or books to sick children. They never mention that they'll be pocketing the commission from it.

That's exactly what Jack did, on a much larger scale. She really is shameless.

Imagine thinking your money was going to a food bank, but actually Jack used it to give herself that godawful Ronald McDonald on crack scarecut she was sporting at the time. 😥
Isn’t it also very arrogant to suggest that your cookbooks are what food bank users need?

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Silver Linings

VIP Member
My list of least favourite Jack incarnations -

1. List Jack. (I love air, oxygen, good old breathing gas, airy fairy, oxy moxy, o2......) until the tweet runs out with no punctuation and straight into the next.

2. Dickensian Jack.

3. Thesaurus Jack. Bonus annoyance if the word is wrongly used.

4. Seductive Jack. Just, no.

5. Politics Jack. Sigh.

6. Jack and the hilarious adventures of Cooper the cat. Cat does things. Jack tells us, or worse, films him grooming for 49 seconds.

7. Mama Jack. Most annoying when SB is inexplicably being described as a toddler but applicable to all mama tweets.

8. Chef Jack. I know nothing about food so most of her mishaps don’t rile me. As an amateur though her food looks yuck.

Fin.

not to🔺 myself but that squiggle is an irl friend of mine. how utterly utterly depressing.
Ah shit, love. Sorry for my tone deaf post. I’m distancing myself from taking JM seriously today. I hope your friend is ok. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
I’m so sick of her shit that I’m fantasising about some big newspaper publishing an open letter to Jack Monroe.

“Raise your hand if you’ve felt personally victimised by Jack Monroe”

We need a half decent journalist to please call her out on all the bullshit and ask people to stop donating to her.

She is not poor, she was barely ever poor, she’s taking you all for mugs and this faux rage is nothing more that trying to make herself relevant. She’s just a bad person who doesn’t deserve her platform.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's furious at all these 'nobodies' getting all up in her niche and taking over her LIFE'S WORK (it's how she makes her money, they all have actual jobs) and she's nowhere to be seen in the picture. JM has spent years tweeting and whining about herself,self, self and making uncountable references to having a child being akin to having a dog.
Except for the odd little misty eyed rhetoric (yes, I'm using her own shitty words against her. You know, the ones she said about David Cameron's late son, a child) about letting her own child go cold and hungry because she was too proud to take him to his father or grandparents where he most certainly would have been provided with plentiful food and love. Even now that her money's been made and still the donations are rolling into her tip jar, she still feeds him the lowest grade meats the supermarket has to offer. Wonderful. Hardly the go-to gal for child welfare and nutrition, is she?

• Heart

Fruitjack

VIP Member
The way she says ‘Krish’ is grating my mushrooms.
Frauen, today someone I follow on Twitter said that she’d stumbled into a thread on Tattle and was horrified. She’s got a lot of followers so a lot of people agreed, and said we were all awful, and how could we sleep, and don’t we have anything better to do. And I was a bit shook. And I tried to step outside and look at the threads (I only really go on this one) and see if I was being dreadful. I felt a bit uncomfortable. Have any of you faced this? Anyway I’ve grunkad and I don’t feel in the slightest bit uncomfortable now because she is still utterly despicable and you are all great.

• Heart
  • Sad