Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boyo

VIP Member
61965E0C-D9C6-4871-891E-27EBAC5A5BA1.jpeg

Oh dear. Read the room, squiggle. Read the room. SHE KNOWS! SHE‘S THERE IN THE BACKGROUND, LOOK.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

For the truth

Kirsty: makes a point Jack doesn’t agree with
Jack: ATTACK. ADJECTIVES . ATTACK. LOTS OF ANGER. I AM GREAT.
Kirsty: points out in a mature and facts only way that Jack is incorrect
Jack: ...
Agree to disagree.
So...been watching this for a month. Lurked and finally joined. I’m longtime friend ex news person and can say Kirsty working for pretty cash strapped paper. Would she/they take on Jack post KH? Not sure. That said could be career changer for a journalist. Make it easy for Kirsty you accountancy guys and provide stuff, if it exists, on JM accounts. Kirsty’s interested in her alright. And the customary from newbies...now fuck off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Marcus Rashfords astoundingly calm, rational and helpful stance in the face of extreme awfulness and Tory entitled wankery is an absolute joy to behold this morning. Regardless of your political opinion, it isn’t any kids fault they are hungry and he is doing an amazing job, just by re-tweeting the hundreds of public and private organisations that are willing to step up without a single swear word, rant, bitch or even grumble. Putting his shoulder to the wheel and getting results. His mum (and wider family) must be so so proud of him too. Not only scoring goals for one of the biggest football teams in the world, but helping children compassionately and with quiet intelligence. No wonder Jack is incandescent with rage and “so tired”. She can’t hope to have even 10% of his impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

MancBee

VIP Member
The past few days have proved one thing to me. Jack is no longer interesting to the media, they have bored of her. She is a one trick pony with a story that is well known, she has nothing new to say and they know it. Her input is no longer relevant. Her recipes have become ridiculous parodies.

The media have moved on and found more charismatic personalities who are less problematic to front the stories. Jack has always thought her bolshie, hard faced, foul mouthed, confrontational style was what people were interested in. In fact it has become boring and hackneyed, no one with any clout in the media likes her anymore.

Jack's career is dying a slow and very painful death. She will hobble on screaming at anyone that will take any notice onTwitter, but the end will come and it won't be pretty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I hope the candle was crafted from the fat that oozed out of last week’s eyelid sausages. Wasteful otherwise innit
It’s my new scented candle range, out in time for Christmas stocking fillers.
I call it ‘Memories of Abbatoir Autumns’.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Jack seems plausible if you don't look too closely, and then if you scratch the surface, the whole thing falls apart.

She experienced not having money for a short time (she was never in poverty), and put her pride and narcissism above feeding her son and keeping him warm and dry. I know that sounds very harsh, but it's the truth from her own words. She's milked the "briefly poor" story to this day, even up until yesterday where she wheeled it out as a reason why she couldn't be critiqued for joining in the KGM pile on when she was unable to defend her own position, except to say "well everyone else was tweeting it!"

She claims to be an anti poverty campaigner, but yesterday - a significant day - she was on instagram showing off her new Nigella book as she rested on her sofa in her large house in a beautiful area, while claiming to be suffering from burn out and criticising people who suggested donating to hungry children.

Meanwhile, people are losing their jobs and incomes in droves, and even key workers need to use food banks to feed their children NOW. She hasn't even the sense to appreciate her good fortune and is permanently "woe is me". No-one in the history of humanity has had it worse than Jack.

She does nothing that I can see apart from dinosaur nap and tweet, beg for tip jar donations, and spend money on high end consumer goods. She is rude and ungracious to squiggles who query her and ungrateful to those who do bankroll her.

The worst thing she does in my opinion is spread pro austerity propaganda via her pretend £20 a week shops.

Just a few morning thoughts!

• Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
Urgh, she's just so detestable!

There's a FB group that cooks for an extra meal for a child already? Is there? What is it called then? What do they do? Why is she not putting up the name, the link, a screenshot to these places to make people aware?? USE YOUR PLATFORM YOU TOOL!!

She refuses to see the problem of if we all do nothing the kids don't get fed. She is so stubbornly blind. Rather than just respond with 'I don't do nothing' why not debate what they're actually saying? State what you actually do, and what all of your followers could do!!

She's been working on 'something' for the last year......but has done nothing of worth during a pandemic. Did she show how you can batch cook some basics? Did she show the extra meals she cooked for a child or isolated person? Did she show ONE SMALL THING that could make a difference to someone in your own community?

Nope, none of the above. She's there talking about sweets and face-tuning her selfies to bell-end proportions.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Have you been up all night working on this, Poca? Another beautifully written recap, m’dear!

Starting a new thread in the morning feels wrong. It’s a nighttime activity, this.
All night, by the flickering light of a dying candle. Can’t afford no lightbulbs, guv’nor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Silver Linings

VIP Member
212D1E51-BDD5-4AC2-B5B5-6131AB233C53.jpeg

What

A

Coward.

Do it all in my name, making sure my twitter handle stays in the tweets so when this is all written up I receive equal credit for doing sweet fuck all.

I stupidly thought she might have actually decided this looks bad so she’d stay quiet but she can’t help herself, she’s addicted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Jack will be spitting feathers when she sees this. Probably the real reason for her volte face on donating to food banks - they didn't name one after her, the cruel, heartless monsters!

IMG_20201022_200432.png
IMG_20201022_200413.png

• Heart
Reactions: 79

colouredlines

VIP Member
PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Will Jack's lack of action this week be based on...

a) being hounded by trolls
b) autism
c) ADHD
d) being the only person in the history of the world to have both b) and c)
e) Tories
f) She left.
g) Asda Smart Price got too expensive so now she has no money to be an activist
h) Burn out
i) Ouchy mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

colouredlines

VIP Member
With regards Jack "giving away" cookbooks to food banks:

This is a trick that you may be familiar with if you're unfortunate to know MLM people. It's very common in MLMs: they suggest raising money to send hand cream to nurses, or books to sick children. They never mention that they'll be pocketing the commission from it.

That's exactly what Jack did, on a much larger scale. She really is shameless.

Imagine thinking your money was going to a food bank, but actually Jack used it to give herself that godawful Ronald McDonald on crack scarecut she was sporting at the time. 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Spanner

Chatty Member
This is by-the-by, but I went to M&S yesterday & bought some butter and then when I got home I found I already HAD an unused butter in the fridge and now I feel so bloody fancy! I knew my Frauhen would understand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
U wot m8?

She's an adult. If we can all see through Jack's dramatics, then she should be able to.

Also, remember when she posted about hiding Jamie's book behind Jack's? Not *that* nice...
Reckon Louisa's just got the lockdown horn - you can end up making some really bad, anchovy scented decisions...

horny jail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 76

kachoochoo

VIP Member
honestly, it's like a different world outside of these threads on here! 🥴

we're mostly all here cos at one time we liked jack. we are, broadly speaking, her target demographic. educated, lefty, empathetic types who just saw through her crap at some point and, yes, felt duped.

I know this has all been said before, but I'm very grateful for this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 75