Jack Monroe #92 Reverse Robin Hood, grifts from the poor to give to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus Rashford MBE just posted this:

IMG_20201021_192726.png

It's so funny, because this is a really serious issue and a serious campaign, and if you go on to his twitter feed, he tweets about it randomly in between all sorts of trivial bullshit like "what's your favourite sweetie?"

Oh hang on, no, sorry, my mistake. He doesn't.

That honour is reserved for our self appointed mouth piece of the poor, Jack Monroe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I know some people here are aware of the similar character Vonny Moyes... she actually did appropriate Jewishness for attention. It was really upsetting.
I mind! I only know her through pals that's aren't on Tattle. And to see her come up here and some a the parallels pointed out wi JM has been a real revelation in this specific type of personality.

Reactions: 21
MLM is a hideous thing that exploits women - often single mothers, almost always low-income women with the promise of flexible working and money that doesn’t require childcare. Yeah It’s annoying if that girl you went to school with wants to know how you are and then sell you candles or essential oils or whatever on Facebook but THEY are seriously not the problem. Has she ever seen a man doing it? No, it’s poor women that are targeted. Women often end up way worse off financially because of these dreadful schemes. She’s so bleeping judgey I can’t bear it. And at least you actually get some aloe Vera juice or lipstick or whatever which is better than ‘the opportunity to test your recipes’ or a £3 print of her hands holding a bowl of soup.... If you’re actually a poverty campaigner or investigative journalist then do a bleeping exposé on that or shut up. Thankyou.

ETA spg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yeh, botulism is from Tattle I believe.

I also take issue with her claiming to be famously left wing? In what way? She's friends with loads of Tories ffs. What leftie things does she do apart from being a hugely embarrassing rent a gob in the guardian from time to time?
There’s a thread title in there
#guardian rent a gob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah yes of course anti fascists were famously not a thing before Jack took Katie Hopkins to court.
As if the report of a trip to Auschwitz could solve the problem...🙄well meant maybe, but still, it isn’t realistic.

Reactions: 17
“I bleeping hosted it.” This has had me chortling all evening. She couldn’t host a piss up in a brewery!
So no butter in the house but she’s rotting her teeth with all these very vegan friendly sweets...ok.
The asking of what everyone’s favourite sweets - same tactics used by dreadful MLM sellers to see who is paying attention to their posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah, I have worked in the media for 16 years. (🔺) I know a few low-level famous types/journos. You're right, no-one gives a tit what university you went to.
In fact most people who have done really well without further education are really respected.

Reactions: 22
She never, ever mentioned children and the issues with school meals during holidays before Rashford because it was never an issue for her.
It had NEVER even occurred to her what happened to the free school meal kids during the holidays. Never. Not once.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
As if the report of a trip to Auschwitz could solve the problem...🙄well meant maybe, but still, it isn’t realistic.
I reckon she thinks she could have done a much better job than Stacey Dooley, it should have been her instead of the excellent Stacey Dooley.

Reactions: 27
I mind! I only know her through pals that's aren't on Tattle. And to see her come up here and some a the parallels pointed out wi JM has been a real revelation in this specific type of personality.
I used to put their similarities down to perhaps Vonny attempting to copy Jack's social media, uh, ~strategy~ but I'm only recently understanding they are both afflicted by eerily similar narcissistic disorders?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Only popped out to walk the dog and came back to this! After a high speed grunka , once again I am open mouthed at the utter ridiculousness of JM. Caught out with trolleygate, commenting on Stacey Dooley ,multiple failures to deliver promises on time, and Concentration camp pilgrimages, everything turns into a conversation about sweets. She's the architect of her own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Have checked and Jack doesn't follow either of the local MP's on twitter... now I know she may not be inclined to vote Tory but surely as someone forensically immersed in all things political, one would be interested in how local MP's were relating to issues that touch directly upon one's line of work...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.