Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the time Jack faked a black eye with a load of make up, the clever fraus here even managed to triangulate the pallet of eyeshadow and product used.

It was so bad, this fall that caused it, that she went to hospital and ended up having a scan, doctors feared she had a fractured eye socket šŸ˜‚ but that wasnā€™t the case. And we never had another selfie for quite a while as sheā€™d have to reapply the make up to it. Another elaborate lie for attention.
Remember her excuse for it looking shimmery was that she was "sitting in a sunbeam"? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 56
All those organisations she says she works with - I wonder if that is *currently* true of all of them? I think it is with Trussell Trust, but not so sure about the others - I think sheā€™s referring to past work.
(I wonā€™t forget that dreadful article she did after her Oxfam trip to Tanzania in a hurry - ā€œhow I saw terrible poverty in Tanzania but enough about that letā€™s talk about ME ME MEā€ etc).

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I like it when we hit 50+ pages. ā€˜Tis where all the fun happens.

Determined to make it to page 60 someday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@kachoochoo iā€™m here, pet! Iā€™m happy to make the thread. You can write the recap if you want? Let me know.
Soz - was busy taking photos of my cat watching movies for birds. True story. Sizzling Sunday night (John Smith can do one after last time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack updated her website so it's quite fancy looking now - but she forgot to remove her banned Twitter account @MxJackMonroe :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 279823
Nothingā€™s been tweeted on the @Bootstrapvegan account since 2018. So it looks like Jack just hasnā€™t updated her biog when her website was re-vamped by her designer friend. Typically lazy half-arsed effort from her, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

New thread! Nice one @kachoochoo

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.