Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even eating a Jaffa cake is steeped in martyrdom. Why buy biscuits that are clearly SHITE.
Also doesn’t Jack McVitie only eat cakes and biscuits she makes herself. FFS.
exactly! hardly a staple food that she can't live without. jesus, I haven't followed her in ages now and every time I (intermittently) look here I am glad I don't, there is enough to be angry about without her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh how I have missed this thread. I disappeared for a while. But less than 24hrs back on it and Ms Monroe and her threads again see me losing endless hours in my day.... sorry hubby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's disgusted at herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs. I think she's taking this Sunday shop thing too far, people are asking too many questions for her liking so she's doubling down on the *secret* reasons for why she has to do it. Why is she letting on she's standing tearfully stripping chicken wings LOL. She loves meat and pretending she can only afford the worst kind! Just own your tit Jack 🤣 You want to be 'poor' more than you want to be 'vegan'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Interesting that she takes the time to photograph the input ingredients for the week, but when she shares the meals she doesn’t share a pic of her input ingredients there? Like you’d show mushrooms, coconut water, pepper and then the finished product, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Imagine spending your entire Sunday trying to peddle the notion that you're poor on Twitter. Get a life Jack you absolute fraudster. All under the guise of "working" or "helping". Who?! All the nodding dogs in her echo chamber all nodding along and trying to send her money and trollies. She's got more money and luxury tit than you could dream of dears
This is all some awful piece of performance dance, Jack has made the Sunday shop thing her latest game and will have forgotten it in a week or two. If she would like to do some real investigative journalism I'm happy to put her up here in Almeria and she can try to do something about the appalling conditions that African workers labour under to produce the cheap food she craves. They live in ruins or old caravans with no sanitation and spray the 'salad bowl of Europe' with duck knows what in mile after mile of plastic tents. No one should be able to buy a tin of tomatoes for 19p.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Interesting that she takes the time to photograph the input ingredients for the week, but when she shares the meals she doesn’t share a pic of her input ingredients there? Like you’d show mushrooms, coconut water, pepper and then the finished product, right?
You would if you actually gave a tit about all of your (half a milli) sad squiggles, following along for ideas. You might not if most of it came from Ocado. Oh what am I even trying to amuse myself in saying, she’s a bleeping sociopath 🤚🏻 I can’t deal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck sake Squiggle. Give some money to a refugee charity or a foodbank. Or a homeless person. Or your local library. Or literally anybody else.
Her private messages will be full of people offering her stuff. She’s going to end up with 20 trolleys. She is a scumbag.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.