Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I know someone like this. Queen of the snide put-down too that it’s impossible to call out. I think many of us know people like this & probably why we see through Jack.
Thete is a truly awful woman at my work who is retiring in November and I can’t wait. She is a legendary bully but makes it so so hard to point out how she is being so snide. She’s had countless staff in tears and honestly had probably cost my work £1000’s in sick pay because she drives people round the bend so much they end up going off sick. She’s been in since the foundations laid so everyone’s just gritting their teeth and waiting for her to leave. Needless to say I put duck all in her retirement collection, in fact, the retirement collection usually ends up very few generous, the last retiree got kitted our with a kayak and all the gear. I cannot put into words how much I despise this woman. Snarky bulling narc who never ever should have been given any smidgen of authority.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
No bleeping way is that soup made with 100ml of coconut milk. That's 3 mouthfuls of liquid. If you're going to lie Jack at least make it believable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The coconut milk is the hill I am choosing to die on today.

Correct me if I am wrong, but every tin of coconut milk I have ever used has been a solid lump of coconut milk and then some water, which you have to stir together. It isn't a liquid that you can simply use 100 mls of.

Such a stupid pointless lie as she never specified how many cans she has in her store. She could have 20!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@Pocahontas one of your best yet 🤣

Jack's use of Facetune was one of the first things that made me despise her. It was so obvious, yet she lied all the time about it, "good light, genes, diet" etc etc. I thought to myself, why is no-one else seeing this, what else is she lieing about? And the rest is history!
I went back to #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune! for a couple of lovely examples made by @Harrybosch and me, oh goodness me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Did someone manage to translate what the absolute cocking nora Imelda May was on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Correct me if I am wrong, but every tin of coconut milk I have ever used has been a solid lump of coconut milk and then some water, which you have to stir together. It isn't a liquid that you can simply use 100 mls of.

Such a stupid pointless lie as she never specified how many cans she has in her store. She could have 20!
If you have a 400ml packet of soup where 50% is mushroom, it's not difficult to do the maths and work out that the proportional amount of coconut milk is around 100ml, though...

Come on, 'Cook' something else.

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she hasn’t had a bit of botox if she is so unhappy about ageing? She seems okay with some cosmetic treatments (speculated lip fillers, eyebrow whatever). The effects would be semi-permanent and look consistent especially when she’s not in control of the camera (if she ever gets a gig again 😂 ). She could even continue her poverty cosplay and pretend she’s using budget products, I’ve heard good things about Aldi’s skincare?!

Not suggesting she should have anything done, ageing is natural and beauty treatments are an individual choice, just seems weird to me. Say she lured in a (questionable) new lover with the 12 year old selfies - they’d be a bit confused when actual Jack turns up irl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Goes off and moulds really really quickly too. Leftover coconut milk in the fridge needs used within about 4 days max. I've bought fancier cans of it that don't do that annoying seperation thing (Jack probably has the fancy version too let's face it)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
God, I wish the Ocado delivery driver would do the right thing and reveal themselves. You’re safe here, Occy! Tell us how many pre-packaged soups she bought, we’ll put you in witness protection.
We’ll cartoon filter him, can’t be too careful.

• Haha
Is she 'reverse engineering' Ocado-shop soups? The resemblance to the beetroot and mushroom soups is uncanny. Wonder if her 'recipe', when subscribers finally get it, will produce anything that even resembles her pics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.