Jack Monroe #89 Did you know she once ran out of jam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a fake or has Jack paid multiple visits to the magic puddle?
View attachment 278162
Wtaf is she talking about? The comment mentions wearing her “literal” underwear (😡😡😡). Ok then, because I am pretty sure I can see a belt, which, I am pretty sure will be attached to trousers of some description.

This has now ruined my insomnia-fuelled inane tinterweb scrolling.

ETA if you go a few insta posts down it becomes obvious the egg obsession started a while ago 🤢🤢🤢 🥚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks so pretty there. Also, trousers/bottoms clearly visible. She must have had a cami on.
FD5F23D1-30F3-425D-AC90-7B838E63DED7.jpeg
59FE3EE3-D906-461A-B9B7-E82B365D798A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wtaf is she talking about? The comment mentions wearing her “literal” underwear (😡😡😡). Ok then, because I am pretty sure I can see a belt, which, I am pretty sure will be attached to trousers of some description.

This has now ruined my insomnia-fuelled inane tinterweb scrolling.

ETA if you go a few insta posts down it becomes obvious the egg obsession started a while ago 🤢🤢🤢 🥚
Oh she's long been obsessed with eggs - and fish. :sick:

1555558_574300445985006_615306196_n.jpg

Untitled 16.png

10488200_782475248500857_3191790811441223825_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Untitled 4.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If I remember correctly she did say she had FODMAP issues at some point

Reactions: 12
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 278162
View attachment 278162
They do lightweight summer scarves that are this size so I’d guess it’s real. They’re cheap looking as it’s the same material & pashmina style as the fakes you see on market stalls and tit shops around Leicester sq but are indeed £290 (versus £350 for a proper scarf). There’s no way to say for sure but the material doesn’t look as cheap as the fakes you see?

The belt is something you’d expect to see a teenage girl in as a dupe of the Gucci monogram belt - both are ghastly. This must have been another Megan Barton Hanson cosplay day but I can’t understand why she doesn’t invest in nicer, crisp basics rather than chucking the odd accessory over a stone wash H&M divided denim monstrosity 🥴 sorry to be a witch but she is thieving for all this so idc x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Any back to that corn beef. I hate the stuff, but if I did had it and had to use it up I would have made a hash or a pie with it. I am sure it would have tasted better and would be less complicated than her take on it.

those school packed lunches are far better in terms of taste, nutrition and calories that that miserable sandwich her kid eats every day.

They do lightweight summer scarves that are this size so I’d guess it’s real. They’re cheap looking as it’s the same material & pashmina style as the fakes you see on market stalls and tit shops around Leicester sq but are indeed £290 (versus £350 for a proper scarf). There’s no way to say for sure but the material doesn’t look as cheap as the fakes you see?

The belt is something you’d expect to see a teenage girl in as a dupe of the Gucci monogram belt - both are ghastly. This must have been another Megan Barton Hanson cosplay day but I can’t understand why she doesn’t invest in nicer, crisp basics rather than chucking the odd accessory over a stone wash H&M divided denim monstrosity 🥴 sorry to be a witch but she is thieving for all this so idc x
I can see her buying dupes. She has a taste for high end.

Hmmm..... not so sure about colour...View attachment 278202

I agree, and it shows she is one of us who has the bone structure who can carry off a buzz cut (however much she doesn’t like it at the moment 🥺).
that looks like a bowl of concrete.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
those school packed lunches are far better in terms of taste, nutrition and calories that that miserable sandwich (she claims on social media) her kid eats every day.
FTFY

I've started mentally inserting this disclaimer into every WTF Jackism and it soothes the rising ire.

All. Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also her literally being in her underwear for a shoot - why would this ever be the case for a cook book, much less a budget cook book? How to mince beef & warm up tins sponsored by nuts mag? 🥴 She is DYING for any publication to call her a minx and sexualise her but no one wants it.

She’s not living in the 1980s where you’d get the talent to whip their kit off needlessly and the photographer is actually Stuart? The industry isn’t perfect but they wouldn’t do that, there are ethical considerations and safeguards in place, plus the reality is she’s a normcore vicarage mum not an Insta thot so what would those images even be any good for? Omg remember the boudoir photoshoot pics of her looking like a tap dancer from Chicago: the musical 😂 Tbh she fumbled this by ever daliancing with being a bloke, even the sleaziest of rags will be too scared of creating a gender debate and ain’t nobody got time for that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Blimey! I left the thread to try to read the past ones but there were 84 of them and I gave up after the 8th one. I come back and another 5 threads have appeared! Where do you all get the time to keep up with all these posts? 😆😆. I still don't know what a grunker is either....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Blimey! I left the thread to try to read the past ones but there were 84 of them and I gave up after the 8th one. I come back and another 5 threads have appeared! Where do you all get the time to keep up with all these posts? 😆😆. I still don't know what a grunker is either....
A Grunka is a catch up on threads when one is behind...named after GrunkaLunka who was the first Frau powering through. It sometimes is also described as an Incy - after Incywincy.

TBH I don’t know how anyone would have the time now to start from scratch. I’ve been lurking here since thread one in mid March and it was a full time job when I had no client work through to end of August. I’m on a permanent Grunk myself to keep up now I’m back at work!

I suggest just reading the thread summaries from Pocahontas and of course #31 when Jack joined tattle for the afternoon. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.