Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are being taken for right mugs today. "Changed my mind about all the possibilities I was going to make yesterday" Aye, because she realised she could heat up the Ocado soups and make them subscribe to her website for the recipes! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Psycho eyes in every single one of those photos..
I wonder if some of it is trying to hold her eyes open so as not to blink in a photograph. Rather like the old Victorian photos which took ages and they all look like psychopaths.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if some of it is trying to hold her eyes open so as not to blink in a photograph. Rather like the old Victorian photos which took ages and they all look like psychopaths.
YES! That weird Victorian craze for having a photo taken with a dead relative as if they were alive!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she 'reverse engineering' Ocado-shop soups? The resemblance to the beetroot and mushroom soups is uncanny. Wonder if her 'recipe', when subscribers finally get it, will produce anything that even resembles her pics
Oh, such sweet innocence.

She's opening the packets and chucking something on top.

Please compare and contrast.

1602949472236.png
1602949595315.png

Freshly made Beetroot Soup is an amazing day-glo pink.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I used to be a big fan of JM, up until I started reading here last week. I am disabled and living on benefits and I genuinely thought she represented people like me. Now after seeing all of the screen shots where she is claiming poverty whilst talking about her 5 radios at £150+ each, her Aldi hammock chairs at £300 a piece and her Smeg fridge, I feel sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 127
I’m surprised she hasn’t had a bit of botox if she is so unhappy about ageing? She seems okay with some cosmetic treatments (speculated lip fillers, eyebrow whatever). The effects would be semi-permanent and look consistent especially when she’s not in control of the camera (if she ever gets a gig again 😂 ). She could even continue her poverty cosplay and pretend she’s using budget products, I’ve heard good things about Aldi’s skincare?!

Not suggesting she should have anything done, ageing is natural and beauty treatments are an individual choice, just seems weird to me. Say she lured in a (questionable) new lover with the 12 year old selfies - they’d be a bit confused when actual Jack turns up irl
I think she has. Someone said earlier that the huge forehead vein that you see in some of her selfies is a dead giveaway. She certainly has crowsfeet but does she ever show forehead lines?

Reactions: 13
@Pocahontas, if you ever happenchance upon a puddle whilst walking, allow me to lay my cape over it for you to step on. Your thread summaries are bleeping outstanding!!

What is it with these shitting disgusting bowls of bowel contents? The mushroom one in particular had me gulping back the bile. The beetroot slop looked like childbirth aftermath with a sprinkling of random green.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she 'reverse engineering' Ocado-shop soups? The resemblance to the beetroot and mushroom soups is uncanny. Wonder if her 'recipe', when subscribers finally get it, will produce anything that even resembles her pics
She learnt from replicating her Dad’s Chinese curry sauce didn’t she ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will nobody think of the ickkle green emojis 🥺 poor guys are on permanent duty🤢🤮

I wanted to comment on the last thread but it was closed! 😄
You always sound so taken aback that the thread is locked 🤣

This should NO longer surprise you, being a longtime passenger in the good ship Jackie Pop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No one should ever ask Jack for food safety advice. The salad bag pesto. The defrosting and refreezing. The bleeping chicken livers!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.