Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she explain to people what her belt tightening is. She doesn't have to tell them all the nitty gritty but just say. My rents expensive and I struggle to pay it because my work has slowed and I am concerned about future work and or the economy. Simple explanation and helps people understand what she is trying to achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is that one of her own books? She's written at least two books for children, going back to her own experience with bullying and anxiety.

She's also just brought out a range of cooking and baking sets for children to get them in the kitchen. I follow her on Insta and her feed is truly lovely. Not just beautiful and tasty-looking food, but also her life and family. Her three children range either side of SB's age but they can all produce a decent family supper, unlike Jack. It's a picture of a normal loving family without the children talking like Dickens' characters.
I had a look, it wasn’t her own (Fabulous Pie by Gareth Edwards). Had no idea she wrote children’s books too - they look wonderful! She does come across as so down to earth and genuine. It’s no wonder she’s getting a decent amount of opportunities when she presents herself so well (knowing how to cook also helps... )

Reactions: 22
duck's sake, Jack. Nobody wants a blow-by-blow account of your cupboards and fridges/freezers (although I am here for the empty container conspiracy). It's completely meaningless. She must only have done it to try and shut up everyone here asking where all these previously unseen items have come from. I'm so confused about items she's shown that have never made a re-appearance and things she's used that have never been mentioned and also by her complete refusal to just eat the bloody tins of spaghetti hoops she keeps wittering about. What about the livers? The thigh stock?? Does the landlady also have a palm tree - is that where you're getting your infinitely replenished coconut milk from? The cabal demands answers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Attempting to grunk my way through, have made it to thread 89 but work keeps getting in the way. Just popping in to say I’m so glad to have found you all I think this is a wonderful corner of the internet!
Keep up the excellent work fraus. Back to 89 I go.
I don’t believe your name ... that’s what HE’D say. And then just like that, he’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s really difficult to overstate how dislikable this person is. Telling lie after lie in an attempt to explain away the most recent lie from this morning. She was not that poor, hard alcoholism is questionable, she has never, in a million years, worked one single 90 hour week and to top if all off, she looks ‘younger’ because of an app on her phone. It’s like living in a parallel universe where one is surrounded by people unable to see the bleeping thing that’s right there in front of them, it’s maddening!
The emperor's new clothes and the sore cats nose .

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe your name ... that’s what HE’D say. And then just like, he’s gone.
I am so jel of all these fraus with their cool names. I am so DESPERATE to change mine. Winter solstice feels so far away. Been thinking of getting my irl name changed by deed poll to "lalalala123" in the meanwhile so that I could claim a name change for "privacy reasons".

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am so jel of all these fraus with their cool names. I am so DESPERATE to change mine. Winter solstice feels so far away. Been thinking of getting my irl name changed by deed poll to "lalalala123" in the meanwhile so that I could claim a name change for "privacy reasons".
same babe.
Short short shorty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Enormous workload? What the duck are these people on? She tweets all day everyday from her own home and occasionally comes up with a (tit) recipe, which she’ll allow her adoring fans to look at if they beg hard enough. You know who has an enormous workload? Nurses, doctors, delivery drivers, supermarket workers, teachers, scientists etc. Jack sits in a hammock whilst telling people she’s poor for a living. The best recipe suggestion she’s made in years is a spaghetti hoop pizza and that sounds like the work of a 19 year old boy high on cannabis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.