Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filing a tax return late is not really being excluded, though, is it Jack?
Also sorry but she shouldn’t have taken it anyway, tbh. We were eligible for the money but didn’t even apply because our incomes hadn’t been effected by covid which was the stipulation of that grant, hers hadn’t either so why would she take it? How did covid impede her book sales, or appearances? She did BETTER for covid the bleeping ghoul.

It’s bad enough we, the tax payers, are paying for her to needlessly (by her own admission! Apparently assistant’s childcare needs prevented her working 🥴) furlough a member of staff yet still manage to pay herself a healthy enough wage to go on a nice holiday to Edinburgh & buy a Burberry scarf in the sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes, absolutely x
I'd say she gets many contributions to the tip jar that we know nothing about.
When this happens, and you are surely right in saying that it does, one has to wonder how she reacts to the contribution, the internal dialogue receiving the money she so blatantly begging for.. is it: “wow! How kind! I’m so lucky and fortunate, I can’t believe the generosity of strangers etc etc ..” or, and this is far more likely, is it:”Huh, only a tenner. Hmm. Well the strategy worked at least, I’ll hit the same angle again in the future...”

Reactions: 30
I haven’t read everything because I honestly can’t deal with her internet stalkers bullshit. I’ve said it before, someone I know was stalked. It was absolutely awful. Her posting about people finding her location from one blurry photo really fucks me off. @Harrybosch listed the things she said about her house location and there’s probably even more that we’ve missed. Who the duck posts all that info if they are genuinely worried about safety.

There are a lot of things I can’t stand about her but this (and the way she treated her kitten) make me so so angry.
Speaking of the poor k*tten, she reassured her followers at the time that she had enough financial stability to take on the responsibility. The was of course after Louisa LEFT, but before she spunked f*ck knows how much on a long weekend in Edinburgh.
ETA sorry @busylass I see you've already made this point!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Just a reminder - this is from Jack thread #1, ie BEFORE coronavirus (and less than 2 months after releasing a book):

View attachment 273515

Nasty grifter.

PS Jack, I would recommend moving. You may have to lose a sideboard or two, but you will struggle to move on if you stay in the house you shared with your ex, and it makes financial sense. PPS ADHD didn't make you file your tax return late. You're just a twit.
God, it’s all so boring and repetitive no? Do you think she wakes up in the morning and recites her narrative over and over again, just to make sure she’s hitting all her lines?

Reactions: 25
A couple of screenshots of now-deleted tweets. I think you guys caught all of these but in case you didnt...

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 15.46.01.png

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 15.46.18.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Maybe she's losing followers because people can just see through her bullshit and laziness now.

Last week on the local news was a freelance make-up artist. She did weddings and events etc. And she's had no work for months. She looked really stressed out and she and her boyfriend said they had had to borrow money from her parents to pay the mortgage. And you felt sorry for her.

And then you see Jack, who since March has done f*** all except tweet and lie and beg and bulls**t people online with made-up stories.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Hopefully someone will point out Jack can afford to stay in her home whilst doing f all unless her job is constant Tweeting

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says she's grateful she has "skills" she can monetise!! Does she actually think she's skilled in the kitchen after reading 80+ threads here with evidence to the contrary? The only skill she has perfected over the years is the art of scamming a living. These beggy tweets piss me right off, she has no clue how privileged she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know about the rest of you Fraus but does anyone here have an admin assistant? I don't. And I sure as tit wouldn't be handing over some of my hard earned cash to someone who did.
I am the bleeping admin assistant 😂 Most women are - we’re financial planners, admin, project managers, chefs, interior designers, events organisers, health & safety managers, the bleeping works all wholly unpaid and largely unrecognised labour that Ms Monroe shared this week that she just..... doesn’t do? 🥴 Despite not even having to work out the bleeping home!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Maybe she's losing followers because people can just see through her bullshit and laziness now.

Last week on the local news was a freelance make-up artist. She did weddings and events etc. And she's had no work for months. She looked really stressed out and she and her boyfriend said they had had to borrow money from her parents to pay the mortgage. And you felt sorry for her.

And then you see Jack, who since March has done f*** all except tweet and lie and beg and bulls**t people online with made-up stories.
Since March, Jack has worked and earned money though. Hellmans was apparently a 5 figure deal. Who do you know in lockdown earned that kind of money for 2 weeks work?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Sorry, I've skipped ahead a few pages, but I will go back and read when I get the chance. I have absolutely no sympathy for her if she's got financial worries just now. She's refusing to actively do anything about it, like downsizing, like many people have to do. She has a large house for 2 people, it's unnecessarily large, and she therefore has options where she could cut her cloth. If her current job isn't bringing in enough cash she would give herself less stress by trying to find something more stable, and cut her outgoings accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is absolutely bonkers from Jack. It's as if she's going harder on the skint narrative because of Tattle. Weird that she thinks that's a good idea. Trying to explain away all the lovely things in her home by saying there were two incomes when she bought literally thousands and thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Wasn't she saying a week or two ago that she was completely fine to get a dog as well? It's just laughable at this point. She's a professional beggar. Imagine even having to type out "please don't offer to send me money". Shameless professional manipulator.

Can't wait to see what gets sold first on eBay anyway. Perhaps the £400 pizza oven she got for free and used once?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
A couple of screenshots of now-deleted tweets. I think you guys caught all of these but in case you didnt...

View attachment 273518

View attachment 273522
“Hey Louisa, I really MISS you! We were so great together, weren’t we?, Sometimes I just think that this is madness and that we should really just give the whole thing another go..so, so much happening here it’s crazy. Also, and this is just throwing thoughts into the air but the table you bought, getting a little outdated. Just sayin. Not that it matters I really haven’t thought much about it..things age, totally normal.. not important. At all... hey, and guess what, Cotswold actually have a newer design on that exact same table! Yea yea, it’s funny.. Anyway, anyway, did I say I MISS you? So much. And hey, it would be really great to hear back from you, finally, this bloody answer machine is getting annoying. Call me!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.