Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know anything about football other than having lived in the catchment area for West Ham superfandom, but it feels super weird she’d ever have been a QPR fan...? I don’t know if Southend have their own equivalent team but I find it hard to believe that would be QPR?!
Yeah I don’t think she was a long term fan but I think Allegra was, so she’s just copied Allegra and made it her thing too. Like Louisa and Sophie I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No wonder her outgoings are 90% of her wages - with at least two radios churning through the electricity for an undisclosed amount of time. Sheesh.
Also doesn’t sound advisable for someone with SEVERE ADHD. Her environment is so overwhelming with all the different sounds coming from the radios, the house full of visual clutter, the constant Twitter checking. The modern world is overwhelming enough but she’s taken it up several notches. Even the most chill person would probably suffer from being in that house

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also doesn’t sound advisable for someone with SEVERE ADHD. Her environment is so overwhelming with all the different sounds coming from the radios, the house full of visual clutter, the constant Twitter checking. The modern world is overwhelming enough but she’s taken it up several notches. Even the most chill person would probably suffer from being in that house
Seems so. Overstimulated

Reactions: 16
We had to get our puppy PTS due to fits that vet attributes to probable brain tumour .It broke our hearts in space of few days we lost our girl 😢.My heart breaks that we were not with her at end because vet thought it would be too traumatic for us.She left being gently cuddled and held by vet while she put her to sleep.I still feel guilty she was not in my arms and if she wondered where we were vet reasurred us that she was "too far gone" by then but I miss her so much and feel I've betrayad her by getting another dog 😢
It’s a tribute to her that you got another dog. Because of her you are giving a dog a wonderful life. Sorry for your loss.

• Heart
I imagine this is what happens when the followers encourage her by saying stuff like "that sounds very autistic"

She gets giddy when she thinks *yuss, it's working* this is when the pov mask slips though and she starts revealing more expensive products she has or starts embellishing old anecdotes to keep the crowd going
Absolutely this.. Which is why I don't say too much about any of that here.. She'll 'chameleon' it into her cos play and sucker people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, for the last few weeks and months, Marcus has been busy fighting for meals for children. Jamie Oliver has been passionate about trying to keep UK food standards. And Jack’s been begging for Patreons by promising postcards of slop at a tenner a pop.
Was just thinking the same thing. Imagine if she put all this self obsessed twitter energy into videos about campaigning.

Reactions: 15
ugh been there with my rottie pup. It's heartbreaking
So sorry for you and your pup 😢.I feel that I've failed her in some ways not being able to save her yet jack seemed to want attention about her kitten .I dreaded anyone asking about our puppy when I couldn't help break down about her .Our girl wasn't a rottie but I think they're so cute with their brown eyebrows .With the way some people behave I can see why people can love their animals more than humans .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
#88 Jack Monroe and the grinding poverty of owning 6 digital radios
I'm already looking forward to December and the inevitable JM version of the Twelve Days of Christmas. 12 Cotswold Sideboards, 11 stupid hair styles, 10 eyelid sausages...etc etc...1 sentient mirrorrrr

• Haha
So sorry for you and your pup 😢.I feel that I've failed her in some ways not being able to save her yet jack seemed to want attention about her kitten .I dreaded anyone asking about our puppy when I couldn't help break down about her .Our girl wasn't a rottie but I think they're so cute with their brown eyebrows .With the way some people behave I can see why people can love their animals more than humans .
For sure. He was so kind too. Just an all-round good guy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.