Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her subscribers are rapidly increasing too. Vile woman. I'm 8 hours in to a fully PPE'd NHS shift and can't wait to get back home to my little council house this evening. She doesn't know the meaning of having it tough.
Yes - 331! I think that number will drop off once they realise they're getting naff all, some postcards occasionally and an apologetic email every so often, but still :/

Reactions: 18
she is channelling bob geldof circa live aid today, to help the poor of one of the most affluent areas of essex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I haven’t even got past page 1 so forgive me if this has been said but....

the furlough scheme/help for the self-employed was to help those who couldn’t work during lockdown...Jack had a slot on DKL, this morning, her Hellman’s bollocks and released a book. Why the hell does she think she deserved help from the tax payer as well?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
My God, this is all making me so hecking mad! Of course you have to move if you can't afford to stay living where you are, your kid will adapt like millions of others do. Why can she not see this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Apart from being useless at it her tech is also crap, and no nobody would watch, I am sure Hellman’s will confirm that
I think maybe the main reason she struggles so much with it is because she is utterly charmless, naturally cold and unlikeable, void of charisma, difficult and unpleasant to watch and lacking in imagination or anything interesting to say. Under these circumstances I can probably see how it could be difficult to create videos? But then again I'd say a lot of vloggers are also really boring and stupid yet still manage to churn them out so I guess she really is just lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Stop blaming every single piss poor decision and complete failure at life on ADHD you bleeping moron.
That's what the medication you so publicly inform us you leave hanging on door handles is bleeping for!
It focuses your mind, adds some order to your thinking, allows us to function in the real world.
Well, it does if you ACTUALLY have ADHD and aren't taking it for the speedy buzz, you complete horror of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My God, this is all making me so hecking mad! Of course you have to move if you can't afford to stay living where you are, your kid will adapt like millions of others do. Why can she not see this?!
She can see this-she hasn’t hesitated to move when it’s suited her. She’s just using him as an excuse & for sympathy. Which is very low even for her. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If I was to offer someone money I would do it privately not publicly. I wonder if that’s why she is insistent she keeps her DM’s open? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So, 91.3% of her SALARY goes on rent.
Jack is the sole director of On A Bootstrap Ltd. Therefore she will be entitled to the rest of the profit earned from that company. Just because she earns a basic salary does not mean that there is no more money left within the company. She can still take the rest out in form of dividends. That's if what she is saying is actually true in the first place.

This does not mean that Jack is skint. If she truly was she would have packed up and moved to a more financially suitable house.
Her followers really need to wake up and understand that all is not as it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.