Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201012-140134.png

What a head. Stubbornly staying in a house that she allegedly can't afford until she gets the owned home that she feels she deserves.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
View attachment 273436
What a head. Stubbornly staying in a house that she allegedly can't afford until she gets the owned home that she feels she deserves.
She didn't seem as concerned about moving him when she relocated to London after being with Allegra for like 6 weeks? She should really give up on the doting mother act, it's her least convincing lie after the pov cosplay

• Heart
Reactions: 68
*famously frugal* - firstly, famous to whom exactly? Secondly, I wouldn't call putting the heating on in August when it's 15 degrees frugal.

Jack, SELL THE EMIN!
That would be a great thread title (I never suggest thread titles but this would be so perfect). Disingenuous creature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 273436
Oh, duck off now. You being a hoarder of crockery does not mean you get a lifetime residency in a house that would comfortably home a family of five and then complain about its cost.

I have a house that's approximately 23.8% smaller than yours and there are four of us here. And it's totally fine. Actually, not only fine, it's positively comfortable. Before moving here, we lived in a flat of 750 square feet. That was a squeeze, but it was also fine. Not owning 17 sideboards meant we had enough space for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
A0667022-4F9F-43DA-8028-186E3001A230.jpeg

Yes, Squiggle. Many people are living beyond their means, spending most of their income on frivolities such as food and rent. Not our Jack, who has a modest Cotswold Company sideboard addiction. What planet do some of her followers live on?

Not sure why she saw this as an attack, but her response is rage-inducing. “I’m not living beyond my means” - how can she say that? She lives in a massive bleeping house in a nice area. There are two-bed properties to rent in Southend at half or possibly even a third of the price she’s paying (or more? I never triangulated her exact rent). Much cheaper to heat in the Winter, too. Moving would save her hundreds every month

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is this the same ten year old who spends most of his time living at his dad's house? Jack you are so bleeping transparent.
AE71BD4B-E988-47A2-95B7-7129860BC600.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I haven't been here for a while, but I've been having a bit of a grunka and I enjoyed watching the absurd thrify shades thing unfold...

In relation to that, I've been taking a peek at her Patreon:

*She has six tiers of Patreon supporters, which must be difficult to coordinate, and hardly seems worth the admin with a few hundred supporters. One wonders why someone who struggles with ADHD would commit to a complicated tier system when they struggle with basic legal obligations like tax returns.

*The $5 a month tier promises "Exclusive Content, Discounts, Good Feels" ( :sick: ) so its main reward/benefit, which is also provided at all the other tiers, is patron-only posts: " This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts". But what exclusive content? I can click on the posts and see previews of all the posts for Patreon subscribers, although I can't see the full posts. I can't be sure, but all recent ones appear to be admin type posts. It looks like there's not been any genuinely exclusive content since early August. Am I missing anything, any Patreon people? I can't seem to do screenshots, but if you go to https://www.patreon.com/jackmonroe and scroll down you'll see the post previews.

*Also, Thrifty shades of beige is now $13 a month - about a tenner!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
What does Jack consider a lot of time then? Focussing on something for more than 15 minutes I'm guessing because it does not take a lot of time to make a simple video - just do it while you're cooking dinner, you've already written the recipes! I don't understand how she struggles so much with youtube... I've seen the stuff my daughter watches - there are 12 year olds coming out with better youtube content than Jack...how is she so useless?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven't been here for a while, but I've been having a bit of a grunka and I enjoyed watching the absurd thrify shades thing unfold...

In relation to that, I've been taking a peek at her Patreon:

*She has six tiers of Patreon supporters, which must be difficult to coordinate, and hardly seems worth the admin with a few hundred supporters. One wonders why someone who struggles with ADHD would commit to a complicated tier system when they struggle with basic legal obligations like tax returns.

*The $5 a month tier promises "Exclusive Content, Discounts, Good Feels" :)sick:), so its main reward/benefit, which is also provided at all the other tiers, is patron-only posts: " This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts". But what exclusive content? I can click on the posts and see previews of all the posts for Patreon subscribers, although I can't see the full posts. I can't be sure, but all recent ones appear to be admin type posts. It looks like there's not been any genuinely exclusive content since mid August. Am I missing anything, any Patreon people? I can't seem to do screenshots, but if you go to https://www.patreon.com/jackmonroe and scroll down you'll see the post previews.

*Also, Thrifty shades of beige is now $13 a month - about a tenner!
Her subscribers are rapidly increasing too. Vile woman. I'm 8 hours in to a fully PPE'd NHS shift and can't wait to get back home to my little council house this evening. She doesn't know the meaning of having it tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Filing a tax return late is not really being excluded, though, is it Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
WTF? You know you can get lodgers screened. What a load of nonsense.
If only Jack could be screened. then maybe her son wouldn't have to live with someone who feeds him disgusting rotten slop on a daily basis, posts photos of him half naked on the internet, tries to get his favourite author cancelled, makes him feel like he can't walk home with his friends without being kidnapped, and expects him to sit by her while she sleeps to make sure she's not dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What a bleeping bleep. As for her dipshit followers. No sympathy for them. Nasty little spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
`I think she's deleted a bunch of tweets she posted in the last hour or so? @Marmalade Atkins I know they sometimes still show up for you?
ETA did she delete the one where she says she's fine, please don't send her money??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Safeguarding the kid by posting photos of him in his jocks to 283 000 of your closest friends.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Risky territory there, Jack, basically stating that all lodgers and sublettees are wronguns ...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just found this on slimming hurled. Jack's next recipe?
12F185E3-54C8-4E69-94C1-97272CC8872A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.