Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe, same 😆
Detached as well - that's proper posh to us folk in the North!
Posh down here too, I don’t know anyone in a detached property much less someone our age as they do tend to be £mils. Even a semi detached I’d be looking at spending over an additional 25% of the house price, and that would just be few feet off the neighbour so scarcely worth it, if they’re awful you’ll still hear them?!

Haven’t done an Alan Turing and seen her place but looking at the pics I’m guessing she’s probably got a good old distance between properties so no one can hear her pawing at the floor wailing, how very FANCY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's accepting followers on her super private twitter who could literally be anyone - people who have no followers, who are following barely anyone, and have no profile pic or tweets. Why even both making your account private when you have 283.6k followers?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Bottom tweet already been deleted. Cuppa offer redacted!
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 04.56.27.png

Also, why does she think anyone cares her cat woke her up? It's so mundane. Just get off twitter and go back to sleep. Don't you have an important book to be writing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She could lock it in the bathroom with a litter tray. It was good enough for a very poorly kitten, newly removed from its mother, and that apparently was the love of her life. But it is not good enough for a fully grown, perfectly healthy cat.

If someone suggested it, no doubt it would be "tried it mate, didn't work" followed by some spurious made up excuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Argh! She’s so bleeping dim! He doesn’t work for BJ, you twit.
720DD96F-040C-46B1-974C-F2DCFF8C74A8.jpeg
3701A1FA-3804-41AD-8112-AD4743AB931F.jpeg

Maybe he keeps his sim cards in his bra?
5535FC45-4756-4EDD-8FBB-02E3643EFECE.jpeg
Shame, more like. I’m sure he felt the same about you after what you said.

She’s retweeted this harmful stereotype, which trivialises people with actual mental illnesses who can’t do this, not people who regularly appear on the bloody radio.
2F04E9BB-559C-420C-9226-C37AE4565739.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why doesnt she put the cat out before bed. If she has a cat flap it can let iteslf in or leave the shed or garage open with a big cuddly bed. My mum's cat doesn't come into the house much and lives in the garage at night on a cat bed.

Added to say it's their cats own choice to stay out.

Reactions: 17
Bottom tweet already been deleted. Cuppa offer redacted!
View attachment 274049

Also, why does she think anyone cares her cat woke her up? It's so mundane. Just get off twitter and go back to sleep. Don't you have an important book to be writing?
Why would she risk waking her son up at 4am with the loud kettle. Also why document EVERYTHING. Just try to go back to sleep or read a book don't head straight to twitter to tell everyone

Reactions: 23
Argh! She’s so bleeping dim! He doesn’t work for BJ, you twit. View attachment 274073View attachment 274074
Maybe he keeps his sim cards in his bra?View attachment 274075Shame, more like. I’m sure he felt the same about you after what you said.

She’s retweeted this harmful stereotype, which trivialises people with actual mental illnesses who can’t do this, not people who regularly appear on the bloody radio. View attachment 274078
Her faux rage and the now common, too cool for school sound bites that every two bit Twitter bot has honed for likes, the ‘blah blah blah, I’m furious blah blah, just eat my oats and coffee blah send pet pictures blah blah blah’ are so, so bleeping boring. Get the feeling that it’s gonna be a long day in Monroe-Twitterland.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is such a political ligtweight. She rages at
Why would she risk waking her son up at 4am with the loud kettle. Also why document EVERYTHING. Just try to go back to sleep or read a book don't head straight to twitter to tell everyone
The kettle is in the kitchen which is in the west wing. The child's bedroom is in the east wing. 😂

More seriously, from what we have gleaned from her never-ending pictures of her home, the house is big enough for noise not to travel from one side of the house to the other............that and she doesn't care if she wakes her son up, it's all about her.

ETA I'm with @Captainmouse, he isn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Watching that thing on bbc4 yesterday about the Wednesday play - Ken Loach who directed I Daniel Blake was on it. Important iconic film maker. He was conned by JM's nonsense as have been Womans Hour, The Guardian and others. They are not going to expose her because that will make them look silly. If it does happen it will be the Daily Mail or its ilk and that will lead to more defence of her, more followers, more Scribbles.

Reactions: 26
Good morning! I'm having a lovely stroll on Google maps. It's one of my favourite things to do, and in case Jack feels stalked, I have been known to spend a whole evening traipsing round Samarkand or Ouagadougou, where I have not so much as heard of a soul.

But, Cabal, why are so many of the streets in Thorpe Bay named after places in Northern Ireland? Is it because the original landowners were fond of religious strife and potato farls, or does Jack need some ethnic reassurance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She appears to have no knowledge of geography, as many have said loads of people are already in lockdown. She’s so London centric, although it’s nice to have been spared the lockdown larder so far

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.