Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does, doesn’t it? I eat terribly and am not a foodie so I normally stay quiet on her food but that looks really grim.
Babe, same x

I try not to comment as my idea of good food is steak and chips. But Jack’s food really does look rancid. And who wants a picture of Jack on all fours taking a picture of her food?

I can just imagine the conversation round the puke porridge this morning:

SB: Giggling
JM: By goodness young man, what has tickled your fancy this morning?
SB: Well Mama, I...(giggles) took a photo of you....(can’t hold it in) taking a photo of your porridge on the floor this morning. It was most rancid.
JM: YOUNG MAN, hand over your phone this instant so I can upload it to Twitter and churn about what a comic caper this was this morning.

Get fucked Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I'm confused about the stock update. Is it still reducing? Is it still in the slow cooker? Is that why she dated it, so she knows when it's, like, 4 days old or whatever 🤢
What on earth is coming out of those battery farm chicken bones at this point

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can just imagine the conversation round the puke porridge this morning:

SB: Giggling
JM: By goodness young man, what has tickled your fancy this morning?
SB: Well Mama, I...(giggles) took a photo of you....(can’t hold it in) taking a photo of your porridge on the floor this morning. It was most rancid.
JM: YOUNG MAN, hand over your phone this instant so I can upload it to Twitter and churn about what a comic caper this was this morning.

Get fucked Jack.
What japes!

(Ps, not calling SB the Devil, just needed an old fashioned child!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it is more likely that Jackie will limp along, scratching a living from the odd appearance on TV and begging from her followers. There will be no big media breakthrough, there will be no grand career, there will be no political engagement. I even think her online presence and followers will begin to diminish. Online bloggers have followers in their millions, 280,000 is really small fry these days.

I don't believe anyone will do an exposé, she is just not well known enough. She will slowly fade into irrelevance.

Unless of course, she does finally meet a partner that will put up with her nonsense. Then she can carry on with her hobby of how best to ruin perfectly good food.
Jack Monroe #88 How best to ruin perfectly good food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why doesnt she put the cat out before bed. If she has a cat flap it can let iteslf in or leave the shed or garage open with a big cuddly bed.
Because the (Beatrix) Pottermice are out there, and it's raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
239B8E2D-10F8-4D2E-AEC7-4AB919E1599E.jpeg

As has been said a million bazillion times, imagine Nigella chatting to her followers about her pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can you manage to make porridge look sooooooo unappertising?
It looks like wallpaper paste porridge! Oh and I don't believe her Son took that photo of her, not with her tendency to set up photo shoots of herself 'working'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry if it's already been posted, but wouldn't jack be ideal for this £62k job working for a food bank as inclusion and diversity? Then could stop begging and using her couple of weeks of poverty to define the rest of her life.😆

Screenshot_2020-10-13-08-51-46-563_com.android.chrome.jpg

Obviously she wouldn't be capable of an executive role, but if half of what she says was true she'd be the ideal candidate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That is some thick head of hair for someone losing it in clumps.

And the size of that porch!!!!!!
My only knowledge of posh rural houses comes from insta, but is this so big it crosses over from porch into a mud room!! Where they all put their barbours and hunters, and dog accessories??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This makes no sense, as the bay window in the living room is massive so would let in just as much light as the porch does 🤷‍♀️ Or is it so crammed full of tit that there's no room?

Also.......get the food off the bloody floor! You'll be touching all that crap that has touched the floor then touching your bowl of puke before dishing it up for breakfast!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.