Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the initial lockdown speculation tweets have gone now. What a life.
One day we can all only hope that she will indeed grow up and realise what is actually like living in the real world and not her own made up one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know if this has already been posted - it's Jack from the British Library, last week

She doesn't look that great - at 11:00 it was a bit ropey!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
here's a little ditty did just for Jack 🙂 (and I fuckin hate the original - I was just inspired)

what about chicken
what about beans
what about pistachio milk that you said we were to gain

what about brambley mice
cooper's to blame
what about all the goods
that i said SHE LEFT behind

did you ever stop to notice
the lunch ideas I never made
or the voices of people of colour
that I wouldn't monetise

a-a-aaaaaaagh ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

what about camp kitchen
look at that shed
what about the cartoon filter
that we all came to dread

what about the the bunny
their name is dash
it's so very helpful that their name rhymes with cash

did you ever stop to notice
that I'm so very dull
trying to do political
until the tipjar is full

what about my recipes
(oh god they're crap)
what about my house
(it's bleeping huge)
what about my followers....

yeah, please just stop pretending that you're worse off than all these people who are queuing up to give you money they can't afford. thank you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry - you are splendid.

I did it with the “tennis balls in the garden” Asda proximity, Street View and the gorgeously original bay window glass feature and porch pictures that are STILL available, along with her son. Less than 15 minutes. Got me wondering if she would actually relish a good stalker situation because of the column inches and DRAMA. 🤯
She would probably just spend all day in her phone and they would get bored and go home

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if this has already been posted - it's Jack from the British Library, last week

She doesn't look that great - at 11:00 it was a bit ropey!!!

I think she meant scientifically what foods are meant to ease anxiety not just Jack's nostalgic food comforts...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the first "financial reckoning" tweet.

14 tweets sent. 9 of them deleted.
I am shocked, SHOCKED, by this turn of events.

I really wish Twitter would disable the delete function just so people like Jack would have to own their tit. God only knows how many libellous rants, ill-informed tirades, begging tweets and bullshit claims vanished into the ether before Tattle started documenting her social media diarrhoea for posterity.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 273436
What a head. Stubbornly staying in a house that she allegedly can't afford until she gets the owned home that she feels she deserves.
She really is beyond obnoxious. Not for dramatic effect, but my child not only watched her father die from cancer she had to give up everything and everyone she'd ever known, to go and live in another country. Pretty sure SB would rather move to a smaller, more secure, affordable house, than live precariously in one his mother allegedly has to keep feeding him slop to be able to keep. 😡 Half the time the poor kid has had to move because Jack's feeling horny and got a new Mrs J as well, then fucks it up and has to go!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I think today has been the worst for me regarding Jack.

Her level of entitlement is unbelievable 🤬 all these squiggles offering money is ridiculous, I find it infuriating and upsetting. So many people are struggling in this country and she’s begging on Twitter so she can buy more high end goods.

duck her and her crappy food!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hun, your roofline had nothing to do with me being able to triangulate you. You have stated the following publicly and often repeatedly.

Your garden backs onto tennis courts
You live in Thorpe Bay
You live in a bungalow
The bungalow has a second floor
You have three bedrooms
You have a shed in the garden
Your walking distance to a number of different supermarkets
Your walking distance to the beach

I have seen on TV, your Twitter and your Instagram, many, many, many photos of
Your hallway
Your kitchen
Your dining room
Your living room
Your bathroom
Your shower room
Your bedroom

Your house has many original/unique features (fireplaces, windows, eaves)

Finding an approximate location was incredibly easy based on the tennis court, distance to various locations information you have put out there. I mean, it took less than 5 minutes.

Your oversharing of photos made it straightforward to locate your house using Google Earth and Rightmove.

Guess whose house I can't triangulate? Nigella's ,Nigel's, Jamie's, Nadia's and dear heart, Jay's. Wonder why that is.
Found it! Didn't take long 🤣🤣🤣
I'd feel incredibly lucky living in a house like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she have to put EVERYTHING in the same dish? There’s just no need to put lentils AND kidney beans in the same curry. Save one for a different dish. You can only have one portion of pulses to count as one your 5 a day.
THIS

Like with her mandarin and creamy basil sauce pasta :sick: Why not just have the pasta and then have the mandarins for dessert?!

When you're skint you literally can't afford to try these 'maverick' recipes that you might not like and your kids might not even eat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Looks like a nice property! I can see why she would want to stay there. Downstairs layout is a bit weird but could be worse. Nice area, quite a posh looking road, and I’m envious of being near the sea.

Don’t worry Jack, we were only able to find it because of things you’ve mentioned/photographed on your public social media posts. Multiple times in fact!
Information you have willingly given out yourself, nothing more nefarious than that.

So best not get upset about ‘stalkers’ or anything along those lines. That would be a terribly odd thing to get upset about, seeing as you’ve all but handed out your address online. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Found it! Didn't take long 🤣🤣🤣
I'd feel incredibly lucky living in a house like that.
It was the tennis court mention that did it for me coupled with the millions of interior shots. Lucky bugger has a garage for that bike (Louisa cycles so was it a joint hobby) and presumably the water rower. And a security alarm. Plus the lovely locale. She is really lucky to be where she is and I totally get why she wants to stay but she needs to be realistic and STOP GRIFTING.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.