Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder if it was a relative who owned the house, but a while ago I remember someone coming on here to say that wasn’t the case. Dammit.
Relative or not, she earns enough to be able to afford to rent in an affluent area. She cannot cry poverty, it's just not fair on her gullible followers.

Reactions: 32
I so wish someone on twitter would send her a screenshot where she said she spunked thousands on Burberry jackets & said she would sell them if times were hard & ask her why she’s not done that.
Starting to think all the jackolytes are goldfish tbh.

Reactions: 43
I reckon SB's dad is probably a homeowner which is probably fuelling Jack's jealousy. She is an entitled overgrown brat and she only has herself to blame. Especially regarding her address. All the boastful over shared photos of her house and garden made it incredibly easy to triangulate Jack. If that info were to fall into a genuine troll's hand than God help her. But of course she would probably blame tattle even though we fraus are too decent to share that info publicly.

Is her ‘salary’ the Patreon earnings and tip jar? Well, that’s just not good enough is it? People need to dig deeper and close that 8.7% gap so Little Miss Shan’t doesn’t have to scream into the void alongside every other poor unfortunate whose rent and bills is 91.3% MORE than their salary.
Next thread title right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Tbf I couldn't trigulate triangle and apart from random shots of house she puts on there I honestly couldn't tell you her house if you left me on the doorstep. Neither do I care where she lives. I do care that she's sly and horrid though.

Reactions: 30
Tbf I couldn't trigulate triangle and apart from random shots of house she puts on there I honestly couldn't tell you her house if you left me on the doorstep. Neither do I care where she lives. I do care that she's sly and horrid though.
Same, babe.
She is nuts, though. It only takes one unhinged person to latch on and the potential
consequences don’t bear thinking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Same, babe.
She is nuts, though. It only takes one unhinged person to latch on and the potential
consequences don’t bear thinking about.
Thing is though, how many people on social media have actually had a problem with someone turning up on their doorstep? I'm sure they'd plaster it all over social media quicker than you can say slop!! I mean there are genuinely famous people who's addresses everyone around them must know, yet they get by just fine.
They sit their posting photos of the inside of their houses from every single angle, including doors and locks. They post the outside of their houses because they can't help but do a sly little brag with their gifted crap or expensive purchases. They post their kids for whatever reason, giving them no anonymity or privacy. The post their thoughts, their problems, their slanging matches, and their personal lives for hundreds of thousands of people to see.
Yet they then sit there and say that their privacy is being invaded, or they're being 'stalked' because some people will inevitably know where they live. It's just all bullshit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I see Jack is continuing to play the poverty card. Absolute manipulative witch that she is.

Ive not bothered looking for her house on RightMove or anywhere else, she lives in Thorpe Bay and that tells me she is doing very nicely indeed financially, trust me she won’t be getting much change out of £1500-2000 rent a month there. Plus she has managed to buy up the Cotswold Company on top of that. She’s doing very nicely out of pretending to be poor.

And lovely people saying they wish they could buy her a house ARRGGGHHHHH! She’s living in a bleeping house and it’s likely more expensive than anything you have dear squiggle. She may not own it but clearly has a secure tenancy. ....again I wonder who the landlord is. Is it a relative I wonder?

Just duck off Jack you are a self entitled and manipulative person with no morals about conning people out of money. And you can’t cook either....your meals look like tit. The only decent looking ones are clearly ready meals you have decanted.
She is at an advantage too in that I’m sure her parents would help pay her rent if she needed their help, and not everyone has that to fall back on. She could, if push came to shove, put SB to live with his dad until she got back on her financial feet, and again that’s not an option for everyone.

I think these options were available to her first time found but she saw her niche and struck lucky - she wouldn’t be sitting in a lovely home (who cares if it’s rented, it’s a home for you and your son) with a blue tick if it hadn’t been for that imo. She’s been very lucky yet still has the cheek to flounce around like Kevin and Perry thinking the whole world’s against her

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What does she think having a mortgage is actually like? The way she carries on it’s as if she thinks they give YOU money, she’ll be far more skint with her own house to pay out for it’s honestly like chucking money down a pit. I suppose her Disney mice are all tradesmen to sort the house out free of charge? She’ll forage a new bathroom suite in a puddle?
She wants a house, not a mortgage! Free and clear, She thinks owning a house solves all her problems, no monthly payments, no responsibility, totally unrealistic thought process.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I didn’t know that so many people were careless with their personal details on the internet. Crikey. But it only takes one nevertheless. As someone who claims to value safeguarding so much Macko needs to think about personal security. Seriously.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.