Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I'm not in the UK, and every country is trying to cope with the pandemic in its own way, but what unites us all is the multitudes of genius experts in epidemiology, medicine, economics, law... you name it, they know it all, that live on our internets. The very worst type, as demonstrated by Jack here, are so clever they can perceive an evil government conspiracy where incompetence, infighting and panic would be the scientific explanation. Do not come near me with that tinfoil hat on, Jack, or I will cut you with my Occam's razor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Hun, your roofline had nothing to do with me being able to triangulate you. You have stated the following publicly and often repeatedly.

Your garden backs onto tennis courts
You live in Thorpe Bay
You live in a bungalow
The bungalow has a second floor
You have three bedrooms
You have a shed in the garden
Your walking distance to a number of different supermarkets
Your walking distance to the beach

I have seen on TV, your Twitter and your Instagram, many, many, many photos of
Your hallway
Your kitchen
Your dining room
Your living room
Your bathroom
Your shower room
Your bedroom

Your house has many original/unique features (fireplaces, windows, eaves)

Finding an approximate location was incredibly easy based on the tennis court, distance to various locations information you have put out there. I mean, it took less than 5 minutes.

Your oversharing of photos made it straightforward to locate your house using Google Earth and Rightmove.

Guess whose house I can't triangulate? Nigella's ,Nigel's, Jamie's, Nadia's and dear heart, Jay's. Wonder why that is.
Stuart be like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
"Kompromat...can you blend it or bung it in a curry?"

“I’ve just been listening to this amazing up-and-coming band...Wet Wet Wet”
🔺 Apropos of nothing, I met Marti Pellow once. (I neither touched his bare chest nor kicked him in the shins, so Jack would probably be sorely disappointed in me.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't disagree with any of her points on lockdown but the way she words things, in that Twitter voice that doesn't exist in real life of hers, could have me voting for Boris if I read it too long (don't worry I couldn't sit through it for that amount of time)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, and if people hadn't fucked off to Edinburgh on an unnecessary jolly, potentially spreading germs around the country I'm sure that would have helped as well... 🙄
Yes this! Does she forget she fucked off to Edinburgh the moment lockdown here eased? And going on DKL a week after having a cough, which months later she said was hayfever because she can’t remember her own lies. Didn’t she post on her Peeky Mink account about having Covid symptoms, but the day after she was on her JM account going to Asda twice?

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Yes this! Does she forget she fucked off to Edinburgh the moment lockdown here eased? And going on DKL a week after having a cough, which months later she said was hayfever because she can’t remember her own lies. Didn’t she post on her Peeky Mink account about having Covid symptoms, but the day after she was on her JM account going to Asda twice?
The rules don’t apply to Jack they didn’t then they won’t in future

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I think she might really kick off in the next day or two. She needs the profile and followers for her peatron.

Reactions: 33
Oh, I’m sure she can, but she thinks it sounds good for sympathy reasons.

Also helps with her logic to herself I’m sure, of why she shouldn’t move from her overpriced house when apparently she struggles to afford it.
she's exceedingly peripatetic tonight isn't she?
I see your peripatetic and I raise you an unctuous 😄

I see your peripatetic and I raise you an unctuous 😄
And a tutelage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.