Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Jack watches a couple of minutes on a bulletin and she's an expert! Wow, so informed. Do your own research, Jack, and don't believe what you see on TV - you might just learn something!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, that was me..
I think it started to get used here because Jack thought that kompromat was the purpose of christmas parties?

That comment really reminded me of my narc mum who thinks everyone is out to get her and so goes out to get them. Just because you are looking for kompromat, doesn't mean everyone else is Jack.

Reactions: 25
Random things I've been wondering in relation to Jack Monroe's latest sausage finger farts:

1) What is happening with the poverty book? Why is it so important one day then not mentioned for the next 10? Aren't we well past the deadline she mentioned now?

2) Why did she say that every part of her life so far has been thrown to the wolves like it was anybody other than herself who chose to live this way? Not only that, but actually creating false drama just to get the coverage?

3) What happened to cartoon kitchen?

4) How does she have SO much time for Twitter? Like, almost every single day?

Reactions: 50
Wait, 'kompromat' was definitely used on here recently, no? In regards to what kind of a hold JM might have on her exes?

soz, she started herself cos she thinks that's what office workers do at tit xmas parties. it has been used here though in homage

Reactions: 16
What does she think having a mortgage is actually like? The way she carries on it’s as if she thinks they give YOU money, she’ll be far more skint with her own house to pay out for it’s honestly like chucking money down a pit. I suppose her Disney mice are all tradesmen to sort the house out free of charge? She’ll forage a new bathroom suite in a puddle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 273605

I suspect this "bruising" is because she's had some Twitter replies today from people who didn't have their tongue lodged firmly up her ringpiece, like 99% of the replies she gets on Twitter.
You know what probably is genuinely ‘bruising’ Jack? Living on the streets. And there’s no bouncing back tomorrow.
Direct your pity patreon lot who have kind hearts to those who are really in need, not yourself who chooses not to work for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
“Tim thingy”
So political, much research. Where can I preorder that book about life and death in austerity Britain?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ok, I'm not in the UK, and every country is trying to cope with the pandemic in its own way, but what unites us all is the multitudes of genius experts in epidemiology, medicine, economics, law... you name it, they know it all, that live on our internets. The very worst type, as demonstrated by Jack here, are so clever they can perceive an evil government conspiracy where incompetence, infighting and panic would be the scientific explanation. Do not come near me with that tinfoil hat on, Jack, or I will cut you with my Occam's razor.
What she fails to realise she it's because of people opinions things keep going to tit. It's a bleeping virus it's killing people and as much as Boris is a twit in a suit he is trying with others to save people's lives. It might be a real bleeping irksome way to live, it might be bleeping up people's lives financially but he's trying to keep them ALIVE as well their loved ones.

He's a bleeping businessman as are many of his mates none of them want this but they want their families to live through this.

People like her going "oh it's to stop Brexit chaos etc boil my piss because it's bleeping world wide it's a bit bleeping cheeky of us to give the entire world a virus to stop a bit of austerity due to Brexit. People like her need to shut up and get a bleeping clue about the world and stop mithering about tit they think they know.. because this is more than money and Brexit this is people and their bleeping lives. She's a twit.

I'm sorry she made me cross. ☹😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would lockdown even affect her? She has one friend! She leaves her house twice a week to go to Asda and spends the rest of the time doing 25.000 steps' worth of pacing up and down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
"A lot of the people in charge aren't affected by it in the slightest," she says. Hahahahahahahahaaha Boris was in the hospital and was seriously ill., but R Jackie thinks he wasn't affected. She didn't remember a thing like that? She has the memory of a goldfish. Though I think we all know that about her memory. She forgets so much about the stories she tells about herself, she's always contradicting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Would lockdown even affect her? She has one friend! She leaves her house twice a week to go to Asda and spends the rest of the time doing 25.000 steps' worth of pacing up and down.
Was just about to say this. She doesn't even seem to leave her house much at all in general. She's thoroughly LUCKY because of that, not to mention her very comfortable living quarters full of lovely stuff and abundant food. The constant whinging is bloody awful, I can't believe more followers haven't told her as much

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I see Jack is continuing to play the poverty card. Absolute manipulative witch that she is.

Ive not bothered looking for her house on RightMove or anywhere else, she lives in Thorpe Bay and that tells me she is doing very nicely indeed financially, trust me she won’t be getting much change out of £1500-2000 rent a month there. Plus she has managed to buy up the Cotswold Company on top of that. She’s doing very nicely out of pretending to be poor.

And lovely people saying they wish they could buy her a house ARRGGGHHHHH! She’s living in a bleeping house and it’s likely more expensive than anything you have dear squiggle. She may not own it but clearly has a secure tenancy. ....again I wonder who the landlord is. Is it a relative I wonder?

Just duck off Jack you are a self entitled and manipulative person with no morals about conning people out of money. And you can’t cook either....your meals look like tit. The only decent looking ones are clearly ready meals you have decanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I did wonder if it was a relative who owned the house, but a while ago I remember someone coming on here to say that wasn’t the case. Dammit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.