Jack Monroe #86 Precariously fine, not smelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is her son getting his calcium from? No cheese, no milk. Yes you can SURVIVE on this and not be hungry. But why would you risk your child's health and purposefully not meet his nutritional needs when you quite clearly can afford to?
Bit of luck he spends majority of his time with family who feed him properly

Chickpea and lentils followed by three and a half fishy boiled eggs? She must have sturdy bowels, I’ve got a gripey stomach just thinking about it 💨💨💨 😳
But she never buys toilet roll 🤥🤮

What is wrong with these people??? Roll eyes 👀 x 10

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Those comments that @Incywincy posted are exactly Jack's florid writing style. I'm going to agree that they are setting off my Spidey sense.

Does this person still post? We know how Jack loves multiple phones, sofas, identities....

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I honestly find it quite sad that( if) that is her she has to big herself up using pretense.

I have been slugging through the papers and I haven't seen her name mentioned in weeks even with her wild and rabid twitter rants and maverick ideas. There has been plenty of money saving poverty avoiding ideas, but none with her name attached.

Honestly if I wasn't on here I doubt id even know she was on the scene anymore.

Reactions: 23
I honestly find it quite sad that( if) that is her she has to big herself up using pretense.

I have been slugging through the papers and I haven't seen her name mentioned in weeks even with her wild and rabid twitter rants and maverick ideas. There has been plenty of money saving poverty avoiding ideas, but none with her name attached.

Her google news page is so dead the only articles featuring her are in May & June, a few of her trash tweets are mentioned in local news (like the food shortages one seems to have hit an Essex paper). The other articles are about Katie Hopkins 😂

Reactions: 20

To be honest before the KH thing I had never heard of her, and if it wasn’t for here I doubt I would have since. I obviously inhabit a different planetary orbit as she doesn’t appear on my radar

Reactions: 24
~off to put it in the fridge now~ gets a tweet to itself, why does she think this is somehow worthy of note?

For her, SM is almost actual, physical, sentient, real-life company. She communicates like elderly couples who share a running commentary of vapidity.

Her google news page is so dead the only articles featuring her are in May & June, a few of her trash tweets are mentioned in local news (like the food shortages one seems to have hit an Essex paper). The other articles are about Katie Hopkins 😂

So we're essentially keeping Jackie going. You are spot on, Lanie - if it wasn't for the comedy and commentary here, I'd assume she had been cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't know much about what's shes doing behind the scenes it's just my own observations. My friend told me about her and due to not being on twitter i never followed her. I found this page looking for someone else and was like yeah i have heard of her and got blown away.

Reactions: 14
I’m totally up for that. We would’t even have to change Sulking room pink as I’m sure that’s more than apt and describes one of the many reading rooms in the crappy bungalow
My kitchen is painted in farrow and ball churlish green

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm posting as I grunk, thinking out loud. Re coins in sofa, we are moving towards a cashless society and that is a scenario which is disappearing fast.
Re the Hopkins Court Case win, she said she would donate it all to charity.
She variously said that she would donate it to charity, use it as a deposit to run for Parliament (but she had to give up on that dream because of arthritis), and that she spent it on a small sofa. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
YES this absolutely was it, thank you so much! I have vegans to buy for this Christmas and a deep greed for most food (I wrote "all", then remembered fish finger lasagne) myself, so it's very much appreciated!
I love Appetite for Reduction, but it is lower calorie meals. It's not a diet cookbook, just a book of lighter recipes, but if I had received it as a gift I might have taken offense (depending on who gave it).

Salad Samurai by Terry Hope Romero is a great seasonal vegan cookbook. Particularly useful for anyone getting a veg box.

I need to check out Vegan Japaneasy because that sounds great.

She’s really going all out to snare a new Mrs J isn’t she. Jheez, what a dullard 🥱

• Haha
So, she's now shown a photo of her shower room? Which is downstairs next to her office. Her office is also the rather large dining room. There is also a sitting room and a cavernous entrance hall (we know that's also big as she's shown photos of a sofa, cotswold cupboard and a bloody great smeg fridge in there!!
When will her followers twig that she is not living in a tiny hovel. She's shown every single inch of her home on social media, so she cannot shout out that she wants her privacy. She's sold it for a handful of Twitter responses.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She variously said that she would donate it to charity, use it as a deposit to run for Parliament (but she had to give up on that dream because of arthritis), and that she spent it on a small sofa. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She also said she spent some of it on a holiday - you know, one of those ones she hasn't taken in 6 years or whatever.

So, she's now shown a photo of her shower room? Which is downstairs next to her office. Her office is also the rather large dining room. There is also a sitting room and a cavernous entrance hall (we know that's also big as she's shown photos of a sofa, cotswold cupboard and a bloody great smeg fridge in there!!
When will her followers twig that she is not living in a tiny hovel. She's shown every single inch of her home on social media, so she cannot shout out that she wants her privacy. She's sold it for a handful of Twitter responses.
Believe it or not, there's an office space next to the shower room which is separate from the dining room.
There's also a massive hallway PLUS a separate massive interior 'lobby', as well as the living room, kitchen and dining room. This is just the downstairs mind you

• Wow
Reactions: 38
For her, SM is almost actual, physical, sentient, real-life company. She communicates like elderly couples who share a running commentary of vapidity.

So we're essentially keeping Jackie going. You are spot on, Lanie - if it wasn't for the comedy and commentary here, I'd assume she had been cancelled.
I guess for mackie SM is the equivalent of a child’s imaginary friend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up. Christ that was boring.

Couple things, re having a sponsor, she doesn't now - she told a squiggle this the other day.

That dirty old trolley? Just why??

I also have a eucalyptus tree and can confirm branches don't fall off of it.

I see also that she has cooked chicken in order to be recooked into meals, in order to be frozen and recooked again at a later date. Still hasn't learnt her basic food safety then?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Couple things, re having a sponsor, she doesn't now - she told a squiggle this the other day.
Which means she hasn't had a sponsor for the past year at least - she fell out with her original sponsor very early on and seemingly never replaced him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.