Jack Monroe #86 Precariously fine, not smelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. Here we go. Maybe if you stopped paying yourself a “living” wage and shoving the rest in an account for £££ furnishings you would have a better ratio income:rent.
FUUUUUCK OOOOFF.
I am *this* close to going over to her Twitter and blowing her entire poverty charade wide open so her followers don't YET AGAIN feel compelled to line her pockets.

Is this the most blatant begging she's ever done? I think even the infamous "How am I going to pay my bills?" tweet when her doctor advised her to take time off work due to """"""burnout"""""" pales in comparison with this.

She's utterly bleeping shameless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

This way for Jack’s recipe for anchoïade devilled eggs and banana skin custard sauce ➡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So getting multiple TV gigs and book commissions is a life that has gone tits up? Wow. Most of us are ABSOLUTELY FUCKED then

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Forgot to add. I know she's added a tweet asking people not to send her money, but the links to her Patreon and tip jar are still there. She knows exactly what she's doing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe Jack should go speak to her boss (Jack) and ask her for a raise?

She’s a bleep
That brought back memories of The Office when David Brent says:

“David can I stay in bed all day? “Yes you can David”...both me, that’s notme in bed with another bloke called David”

Her tweets read like an amalgamation of Brent and Partridge, I think she doesn’t get how comedic she can be without realising it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just caught up. Christ that was boring.

I also have a eucalyptus tree and can confirm branches don't fall off of it.
Indeed. The eucalypt is silver dollar gum (I looked up botanical name – Eucalyptus pulverulenta). It grows shrub-like, with soft to firm branches which simply do not break off in winds, be they high or hurricane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FUUUUUCK OOOOFF.
I am *this* close to going over to her Twitter and blowing her entire poverty charade wide open so her followers don't YET AGAIN feel compelled to line her pockets.

Is this the most blatant begging she's ever done? I think even the infamous "How am I going to pay my bills?" tweet when her doctor advised her to take time off work due to """"""burnout"""""" pales in comparison with this.

She's utterly bleeping shameless.
This was me yesterday. I typed out a message, twice, and deleted.
I have no Twitter presence, she doesn't bother me in the slightest with threats of court.
As she well knows, for a case of libel to stick it has to be UNTRUE.
But a pile on would be tedious and I have a partner who could do without that kind of tit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.