Jack Monroe #86 Precariously fine, not smelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An intriguingly titled patreon patron only post from yesterday ... smells like someone's done a chaos.

IMG_20201010_164908.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
totally Ot ( this is why I am usually in the food and drink thread now...) but for anyone wanting to reminisce about Milly Molly Mandy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's interesting how similar that mosquito eye problem was to black-eye gate.

I am pretty sure you can probably get an eye patch at a pharmacy. My NHS drs does appointments primarily on the day, so it is possible she could have seen one. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️

I've been behind ever since @Incywincy caught up, but congratulations on the epic grunk! 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Plus ça change.
This is only two (2) years ago!
So Jack's son was asking for comics when he was, what, a year old?

This is the absolute kicker:
Emma: You launched a Kickstarter to pay for copies of the book to go into food bank boxes? How did it go?
Jack: It raised £18,000 in three days – enough to put four copies into every Trussell Trust food bank in the country. That makes me feel so very proud.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love to sign up for her Patreon briefly, just to see what she has written in her eight (8) exclusive posts, but I don't want to give her a single penny of my money.

An intriguingly titled patreon patron only post from yesterday ... smells like someone's done a chaos.

View attachment 271521
Confusingly, there is no 8 dollar tier??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just had a (brief) look at Jack's Patreon and she is describing herself as
Jack Monroe
is creating recipes, essays, books, photography, art, poetry, features, mess

I think that mess is the operative word here. 317 Patrons so far :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Still waiting for the recipe for cake that was coming ‘very very soon’ first thing this morning. I don’t think we operate in the same time scales.

Reactions: 22
Well, prepare for a wave of new members when Jack's postcards only appear once or aren't as described I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.