Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobots

Chatty Member
I choose to imagine the reason Jack was prancing about in six inch heels was to film something to announce her debut album. I cannot wait for the quintuple-disc epic re-telling of her life warbled over some faltering single key piano plunking. Strangely, each successive time you play the album the specific details in the lyrics all change. It will rival Freddie Mercury, Bob Dylan and Ricky Martin as some of the most accomplished musical storytellers of modern times. Perhaps the onion chopping song will feature as a bonus track. One can only hope. 🙏

Also I know it's bad form to laugh at your own jokes but I cackle every time I see @Begborrowsteal's avatar.
I for one am hoping for Potatoes: the opera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Silver Linings

VIP Member
First of all - shitcake. Oh Jack, you have such a way with words.

Second - Oh goody. A relaunch of Letdown Larder. Why?! And a new project with a ripped off hashtag. Wtaf is she going on about?

Thirdly - shitcake.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Hi Fraus, I'm a designer scarf. My current owner is/was desperate to find my careless original owner. I feel so lonely and I want to go home, my other family gave me much nicer meals. I seem to be currently residing in a shitty bungalow in Essex and I can smell what seems to be something offaly pungent in the fridge...I also need to do some major grunkaing. Thanks to @Alansbigplate in the previous thread for giving me the courage to finally speak out.

Thanks to all of you - you are keeping me going at this tedious and challenging time - seriously!

Now fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
5144AE99-7275-4C51-A316-E42AB5A62535.jpeg

There are 3 more pics. The two from today and one where the kitten is literally on top of her naked boobs. But she covered up SB so progress.

ETA - going to delete the pic. He’s in his fucking pants, Jack! I hadn’t noticed.

• Angry
  • Wow

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Firstly, with the £10 you saved from last week get a taxi back home, Jackie

Secondly, Jo Frost is not wonderful. She’s an idiot who has no kids who tells people with kids what they should be doing. She also cannot speak properly, don’t get me started!

Thirdly, surely it doesn’t take *this* long to fix a website? Wonder if she’s unplugged her laptop and plugged it back in again?

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Honestly, she wants us to believe she lives in some Little House on the Prairie/dystopian Oliver Twist film depending on what suits her narrative that day.

Of course Daddy brought home chip shop for them both, bringing in a debate and attention about what batter (yes it’s plain and simple batter) is called. More attention please. Recently it sounds like she’s desperate to be part of her ex’s new family with SB, constantly shoehorning them into conversations and mentioning other children. She’s jealous of something as per and is passive aggressively making sure everyone knows it by being super OTT about it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Emmapism

VIP Member
Along with the budget Asda hauls, her poverty fiction book has also disappeared into the same ephemeral cloud.

Deadlines? Who is she? I've never heard of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46