Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I charity shopped my slow cooker a few weeks ago. It’s probably just me but I found mostly everything I tried to cook was either a stew or a soup and it all had the same vague “slow cooker” taste.
totally agree! I used mine a few times then gave it away. I ended up having to finish everything off in the oven just to give it some flavour.

Reactions: 9

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I really wanted to reply to her and ask why she can’t have the livers, the turkey or all the leftovers but I was terrified that you’d all 🔺 me and kick me off here

He obviously say this tweet about "fudging something from the cupboard" and took the subtle-as-a-sledgehammer hint

View attachment 265303
I just find it fucking hilarious that she gets 1.3k likes on a tweet about getting a chippy tea. Twitter rejoicing on behalf of SB that there will be no slop served tonight!

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Have you ever seen the slow cooker recipe which comprises a pack of frozen dim sims, a jar of sweet chilli sauce and heat? 😹😹😹😹
Yes. And it's wrong on every possible level. Those dimmies are one of the most rank things you could ever put in your mouth, without slow cooking them to obliteration in a gross sauce 🤢

• Haha

KebabGirl

VIP Member
I confess for a laugh I replied with a picture of my little lady - not saying anymore in case I get 🔺 from it! She got a like from JM.

• Haha
  • Wow

SoulRebel

VIP Member
My son was a chorister in an English Catholic cathedral. Sundays, holidays and feast days were disrupted during all those wonderful years. We had Christmas dinner on Boxing Day or European style on Christmas Eve. It was an immense privilege to be a parent to a tiny child who was prepared to give up Scouts, football and so many other activities to make glorious music.
Cool story, bro.
Meanwhile, in other news there is a pandemic going on. People are dying and losing their livelihoods.
Sorry for your loss and all but just fuck your privilege and enjoy your glorious music.
>>points coming your way, @SoulRebel.

• Wow
  • Sad

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I think the beanbags she's referring to here are the small ones that were commonly used in 90s primary school pe lessons. we used to throw them at stuff I think. i can't remember why though. may have also been used as goalposts instead of jumpers.

I'm overthinking this

era like these. it still makes no sense thoView attachment 264208
Which proverb mentions them though?

ETA @Flibbertigibbet answered. Makes total sense now.

• Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I need to triangulate Jude Law's movements in June 2016 now, to see if he was even at The Graarcho (can't help saying it in manner of 'traazers') that fateful night.
I think that work may have already been done.. Hahaha! I say it in my head every time I get dressed!

• Haha