Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I might order a bra after Christmas no point now I wouldn’t get the wear
No do it now, you'll never look back.
@Walkdengirl and Alan too, there is a buy and sell page on fb, also keep an eye on their fb/insta pages, they update when they're stocking up, although it's not very often at the moment due to covid☹

Reactions: 10

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
dancing doesn’t really work but some other brents are pretty funny

(disclaimer M’lord I am simply evidencing the ease with which you can alter an image using an app these days!)

Oh my lord that last one! 7am on a Sunday morning and I am LOLing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Malacandra

I'm so very, very sorry for your losses.

My favourite Victoria work (other than the Requiem) is O Magnum Mysterium. A friend sung it at Notre Dame one Christmas - the acoustics were amazing, it was so dark, but then the voices start swirling around and then I could hear the effect of them being carried, swirling, upwards. Genius in the composition and utter genius in the acoustic engineering.

I love Renaissance polyphony. Not such a huge fan of the showboating in things like Spem in Allium, although I get the allusions. And Latin always lays itself open to shite humour playing on my being an utter oik and willfully misinterpreting the words. 'Can we do the lost ice cream song?' or 'Whales in the Onions?'.
MY daughter lived in Paris for a year and one Sunday we attended the early plainchant mass at Notre Dame, sung by nuns. The darkness was truly illuminated by their voices.

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
That's what I don't get. Why doesn't she back her stuff up or else get someone with a clue to manage her stuff to stop her losing stuff. She seems like the most clueless website owner in the history of websites.
I would say she was telling porkies for some reason, but then she dragged that Matt guy into it so... 🤷

Lanie

VIP Member
Her website is down she had too keep those 👀👀👀 on her stuff else they might stray to somewhere else never to return.

Missmopps

VIP Member
Translation provided: I like a Charlie big ham Bigham, me (and I can afford it).
I missed the Charlie Bigham reference, can any fraus enlighten me? I really like his stuff, they are on the top end but I think they are worth it for a treat now and again. Even better on a yellow sticker :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I'd forgotten all about Eamon's cousin! Honestly this thread could have a thread.

I saw this the other day, I think on Twitter and thought of here

but I also have the fear I actually saw it here so sorry if I'm repeating someone else's find!
This is absolutely effing bonkers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
babe, same. I can’t even boil rice properly apparently 😂 I tried the absorption method a couple of times but managed to fuck it up so have gone back to boil and drain 🤷🏻‍♀️
Took me years but you let it get to a boil then stir so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan and burn then leave it to boil for ten minutes. All this rinsing the starch out is something I don't have the time for.

• Heart