Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind and God knows what chaos has been done by either Jackie herself or a rogue Frau, but the seasonal cookbook claim really bothered me. I finally remembered why. THAT MAN published Jamie at Home in 2007, a cookbook organised by season which was accompanied by a successful TV series and was all about cooking with seasonal ingredients and growing your own food. A mere 7 years before JM's groundbreaking tome on eating slop all year round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
totally creepy that picture of the cat on her tits. she isn't a bleeping teenager. her kid would be mortified if his friends ever seen it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Whoops" Of course we believe you. "What am I like! I hope no wealthy middle aged lesbians happen to see this when scrolling through my timeline, tee hee!"

The 21st most mediocre lesbian in Munster will pass..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Only this afternoon, a well known club photographer at my one true love of a football club had posted on Instagram about a young girl who has recently taken her own life. From memory she wasn't older than her teenage years, and her family are campaigning for #CharleyLaw to help bullied children not feel like this is their only option.

When I read the posts about Jack posting pictures of her son the way she does, it really made me think of the bullying he could receive because his Mother is more interested in attention online than protecting her son from abuse. I’m not saying that it would lead to this, but children can be so so cruel and they will use any reason to bully people - if Jack lived the childhood she says she did of a Dickensian urchin then there would’ve been bullying in there. If I had a child it would be my life to protect them from anything like this, and negate any risk of bullying or harm to them, but it seems it’s all fair game for her if it means a bit of attention online. She really needs to think before she posts and actually think of the repercussions. Even the photos of her semi naked, mums at her sons school will see this, how can she not be embarrassed on the school run?!

Sorry for the long post, but after reading about that poor girl today, something really hit home when she started posting these pictures tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
There's a big difference re: your cat watching you do a crap as the bathroom door was left open and you making selfie videos with orgasmic sounds as you snuggle ur kitten....... and then posting a picture of you smiling at the camera with the kitten on your bare nipples....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm behind and God knows what chaos has been done by either Jackie herself or a rogue Frau, but the seasonal cookbook claim really bothered me. I finally remembered why. THAT MAN published Jamie at Home in 2007, a cookbook organised by season which was accompanied by a successful TV series and was all about cooking with seasonal ingredients and growing your own food. A mere 7 years before JM's groundbreaking tome on eating slop all year round.
He was the first to do it THEN shes the first to do it NOW and as we all know NOW can overrule THEN until NOW is THEN and can then be overwritten by the new NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, there are two Cotswold pieces there that are unaccounted for in the audit. We have a 3 Door Sideboard (52kgs) and a Sideboard with Wine Rack (54.5kgs), priced at £449 each. This brings our running totals to 12 items at a retail cost of £6142 and a backbreaking combined weight of 789.68kgs.
The combined weight of her Cotswold ephemera concentrated in her crappy bungalow has warped the local space-time continuum. This accounts for the wild differences between THEN and NOW and the varying degrees of accuracy to which she perceives not only time but any measurable quantity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just gonna point out -

Jack: “im not posting SB anymore because awful online bullies take my pictures of him and use them for their nefarious ends”
Also Jack: “LOOKIT MA TIDDIES” posts pic of SB in his pants

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Just gonna point out -

Jack: “im not posting SB anymore because awful online bullies take my pictures of him and use them for their nefarious ends”
Also Jack: “LOOKIT MA TIDDIES” posts pic of SB in his pants
Honestly she's so gross this has really fucked me off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.