Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I confess for a laugh I replied with a picture of my little lady - not saying anymore in case I get 🔺 from it! She got a like from JM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just gonna point out -

Jack: “im not posting SB anymore because awful online bullies take my pictures of him and use them for their nefarious ends”
Also Jack: “LOOKIT MA TIDDIES” posts pic of SB in his pants
AND unlocks the account because, you know, safety..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Have reported the tweet. Doubt anything would happen and probably be the 4th pic rather than 3rd that would get it took down but look.

Re the photo
There is no reason, none, that you should have photos of your kids in underwear online and visible to hundreds of thousands. Im v paranoid about this sort of thing and worry enough about my little cousins and nieces/nephews completely harmless photos being on public instagram/facebook accounts with barely any followers. Once its out there its very hard to erase it with a following her size. He could be bullied for it, some sick person could photoshop it, hey i bet HE HIMSELF MIGHT JUST NOT WANT THAT OUT THERE becauseits embarrassing. Save the pics of sb for private social media (only viewable by friends and fam) or photo albums. If you do need to share cover his face and make sure hes clothed ffs its the bare minimum. She's really pissed me off. Why are strangers on the internet having to defend this kid's privacy from his own mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Have reported the tweet. Doubt anything would happen and probably be the 4th pic rather than 3rd that would get it took down but look.

Re the photo
There is no reason, none, that you should have photos of your kids in underwear online and visible to hundreds of thousands. Im v paranoid about this sort of thing and worry enough about my little cousins and nieces/nephews completely harmless photos being on public instagram/facebook accounts with barely any followers. Once its out there its very hard to erase it with a following her size. He could be bullied for it, some sick person could photoshop it, hey i bet HE HIMSELF MIGHT JUST NOT WANT THAT OUT THERE becauseits embarrassing. Save the pics of sb for private social media (only viewable by friends and fam) or photo albums. If you do need to share cover his face and make sure hes clothed ffs its the bare minimum. She's really pissed me off. Why are strangers on the internet having to defend this kid's privacy from his own mother
I reported it too. She can’t even take it down because she wants her boobs one up and it’s a collage. Answering as many cat pics as you can after it doesn’t erase it from memory. While I like animals well enough, this has been the crossest she has made me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine you only just followed her this week for the first time and this is the stuff you encounter...no actual ‘food’, a bloody crisp sandwich and some pics to drum up business for a new wife.
Please can someone give her some SM training and the first lesson to be ‘no bleeping tits’.
SB will be off to secondary in next few years. She needs to take a hard bleeping look at herself, soon all of his friends will have a phone in their hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel sick that I shared that guys. I was looking at her, not him. I could honestly cry.
Please don’t feel bad Chief Receipt Collator, you took it down as soon as you noticed. Why would you think in a million years it would be there anyway?!

Don’t give it another thought Hi Ho ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's sad that someone who has worked as a food writer for almost a decade has no one to ask cooking advice, and has to throw it open to "bread Twitter".

Make some friends, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.