Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick thinking that one of SB’s classmates could see any of these pictures and he ends up bullied because his mother is an attention seeking narcissistic bleep.

Just text Louisa man, or does she not want to see you naked either so you’re doing it by proxy?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
There’s an xbox in the back of the picture. It’s SB’s, obvs, but how can the people ‘tipping’ her not see that she has this stuff?
Tbf that's only a 360 i think, they came out in like 2006 so theyre cheap now (£40 with games).

If so then im surprised if she hasn't bought him a newer model like the ps4 or xbox One (which came out in like 2013 ish and are being replaced by the ps5 and 'xbox series' this winter) but could be out of frame/at his dads etc & some people use old games consoles as dvd players. Him gaming is mentioned a few times so i think its something sb is really into, If she's swanning round with 2k sideboards in every room but hasnt put 200/300 quid to a console for him thats kinda sad. He wont be able to play any of the new games coming out on that.

(Completely agree with parents keeping their kids consoles offline mind. Dont let your under 13s on online if you can avoid it. people can't be trusted.:confused: )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel sick thinking that one of SB’s classmates could see any of these pictures and he ends up bullied because his mother is an attention seeking narcissistic bleep.

Just text Louisa man, or does she not want to see you naked either so you’re doing it by proxy?
I sometimes feel sad that no one seems to love her enough to say, 'Jack, just stop..'

• Sad
Reactions: 33
This is what Jack herself said about when she spoiled her EU Referendum vote.
Oh, and the “bar” she said she went to afterwards was the Groucho Club (the private members’ club).
Ah. Was it a bad patch at the time?

But she later told a journalist that she’d spoilt her ballot paper by writing, ‘Not my circus. Not my monkeys.’

This is your circus, Jack. These are your flying monkeys.
Ah now that's rather more infuriating

Reactions: 11
Where the hell has that blonde fringe came from?!

I’ve only seen @Incywincy’s post, but to think she’s faking her shock at tweeting a semi naked picture by accident instead of immediately deleting the one of her son - that tells you all you need to know about how self obsessed she is.
That’s a pic of the kitten, not Cooper, so it was her hair before she buzzed it all off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf that's only a 360 i think, they came out in like 2006 so theyre cheap now (£40 with games).

If so then im surprised if she hasn't bought him a newer model like the ps4 or xbox One (which came out in like 2013 ish and are being replaced by the ps5 and 'xbox series' this winter) but could be out of frame/at his dads etc & some people use old games consoles as dvd players. Gsminv is mentioned a few times so i think its something sb is realky into, If shes swanning round with 2k sideboards in every room but hasnt put 200/300 quid to a console for him thats kinda sad

I was just about to comment on this - the woman had thousands worth of sideboards and fans and other bullshit, but her son has a games console that's about as old as he is that they don't even make new games for anymore. Buy the poor kid an Xbox One you cheap duck! :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I sometimes feel sad that no one seems to love her enough to say, 'Jack, just stop..'
I think that people probably do try to tell her, but you can just imagine how she’d react.

I like the way she says “oopsie” about the tit pic but doesn’t actually remove it. Also, I’m pretty sure that pic has been edited (specifically the lower part of the pic) so this was no accident.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Can see Cooper is on his last nerve poor lad

Not just any full moon...a blue moon.And it's 2020. We should consider the possibility that Jack's gonna bring about the apocalypse.

Maybe by meeting some aliens, taking them to the yellow sticker aisle & then back to hers for some liver slurry.

after feeding them her slop and then telling them to duck off and stop MITHERING ON about interstellar relations as she's BUSY, the aliens declare war, leading them to nuke us from orbit when they also recognise the salad bag pesto as the weapon of mass destruction it really is.
Let's also consider the possibility that Jack's going to avert the apocalypse. After sampling her slurry the aliens find themselves the victims of what their culture will forever know as "the Sarfend Squits". Desperately they duck off back home, leaving JM to be crowned as the most savioury saviour of the earth ever....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.